To Mum

Dear Mother ,

I know you will never read this , but I had to pen these thoughts down , they are too much now mum.

I remember your last words to me and Heath , " Never let your head down , do love , but never lose your self-esteem ".

We both are trying to stand by this mother , life's as hard as it has always been , but your daughters are no weak girls.

I met him Mum , the man I share half my blood with , but I don't blame you for anything mother. Love renders us all weak , sometimes we know that we aren't doing the right thing , but we are afraid from breaking the beautiful dream we are living in. It's not your fault that you fell in love with him , that you trusted him. He might have killed you for money mother , but I understand how much your heart would have broken, seeing the man you loved , aiming a curse at you.

I have realized that nothing will change if me or Heath hate the fact that he's our father , his blood doesn't change who we are. We are only your daughters and we will always be.

Now leave all that sad talk mother , if you are looking down at me right now , then please tell God to heal Clara fast , I really love her mum.

Heath is doing good , I have already hexed 6 boys who dared look her way , I won't let anyone break my sister's heart.

Now I must go mother , me and Anny panny have a prank to finish , oh , she's my best friend , Annabelle Potter , and Aurora Malfoy , Cressida Dursley and Danica Parry , all of them are angels , bless them too mum.

Always Yours
Celeste.

Tags:

_HeatherBlack_

-_AnnabelPotter_-

_auroraxmalfoy_

_cressida-dursley_

_DanicaParry