Puff exhaled, he didn't realize he was holding his breath,"Finally...", He muttered to himself.

"Oh, and pet darling~", Raspberry cooed.

"W-What?"

"Wear a low cut dress. It exposes all the right places and makes you attractive~", he looked back, winking. He continued to walk off, his smirk widening. Puff covered himself, even though his ex was facing the other way, he still felt eyes tracing his body. It made him shudder and want to cover himself from others. He felt disgusted, like a piece of eye candy for people to enjoy and throw away. The worst part is Puff is sure Raspberry knows he feels this way. 

"Puff we're going home. I don't want you anywhere near him and I worry about what he could do to you...", Classic was immediately pulling Puff away. He was constantly looking over his shoulder to see if Raspberry was following or gone.

"I would love to go home...I don't want to see him again. I just...I wanted to have a good day! I wanted to just talk and hang out with you! I didn't want to talk to him or see his stupid smirk I-", Puff covered his mouth as he shook. He doubted Raspberry just 'happened' to see Puff across the street and went to investigate. There has to be something more. Maybe he was followed and Raspberry wanted it to seem like a coincidence. Was he overthinking this? His thoughts were getting jumbled up as he walked faster out of the park.

"I feel like crying. My hands are shaking, my soul feels like it's pulsing. I just wished I could scream at him."

"I know, I know Puff...just try not to think about it. Easier said than done I suppose..."

"I might take a nap... I just want to be alone for a while and cry. "

"Puff I know you're scared but, I'm not leaving you alone. Even in our house. I think you need someone to talk and vent to."

"I'll just be ranting mindlessly again..."

"That's fine by me. You're my brother, I won't leave you alone when you need me the most. I think you need me now more than ever."

_______

The two walked home, Puff was trying to keep himself together while Classic was being careful around every corner. After running into Raspberry, how could he not? He didn't want Raspberry to follow him or learn where Puff was staying, that would cause problems in the future. Luckily towards their walk home, they never saw Raspberry again.

With a sigh of relief, he held his brother's hand,"We'll be okay, Puff. You'll be with three other people when we get home. Raspberry won't try to pull something in front of many people. I swear you're safe with us.", Classic assured.

"I know, I know. It's not that. He knows I'm here now...not only that I'm pretty sure Edge is going to drag me to his new house to continue supervising me. What if he finds out? What if he makes an excuse to take me off Edge's hands and more importantly what if Edge agrees?! Surely Raspberry will be a higher position then Edge so he has more power. He can easily demand a change in how I'm being handled and-"

"Puff! Puff, that won't happen. You're overthinking! Stop and take a breather, that won't happen. Edge seems...kinda attached to you. I'm pretty sure he won't let you go so someone else. He seemed determined to try and 'fix' you himself.

"What if-"

"Puff... No more 'what if'. Look at me, I promise nothing will happen to you. I will never let you go into his hands. Hell, if I have to pull some pretty illegal stuff just to make him stop, I will. Me and you are to die for."

"I....thanks... It's nice to hear that from you. ", For a moment Puff felt a little better. He leaned against his brother. He felt a little safer and he really wanted to believe what Classic said. However he couldn't shake off the feeling like something bad was lingering around him. If skeletons had guts, then he'd feel a bad shift in his gut right now. He quickly looked around, only seeing people walk down the street or driving by. Despite this, Puff could've sworn there were a pair of eyes on him. Maybe he's just being paranoid.