"What are you studying anyway?". She yawned lazily leaning over him to look at the papers, haphazardly picking one of them up.

Art sighed as he took it back off her.

"Is it Math?". She asked, in a disgusted voice, "Urgh....... That was my least favourite subject in school. Why would you want to study something like that for? It's so tediously boring".

Again Art sighed.

"Because....... I actually find it very interesting". He said, without looking up.

Emily leaned over him, placed her head onto his bare shoulder and looked up at his array of curly blonde locks.

"Do you wanna know something". She said dreamily, "You really don't have to waste your time doing any of this sort of stuff you know, you could actually be anything you wanted to be, just by being you...... did you know that?".

He smiled to himself.

"Is that so". He said, as he continued to write.

"Hell yeah". She said, now looking down at what he was writing but unable to understand any of it.
"It's also a very well known fact that left handed people simply have way more creativity and natural ability within themselves than boring old right handed ones".
She then added, noticing that Artie was actually writing with his left hand.

He smiled again, but still did not look up, as he now asked :

"So which hand do you use then?".

Emily let out a little giggle, before leaning into him a little closer.

"Which ever one you would like me to use handsome. I'm pretty adept with either hand......... I thought you knew that!".

She then giggled some more.

"I meant to write with". He sighed.

"Oh, that's boring". She said, "I don't write anything down if I can possibly avoid it, besides there's much more use for hands other than for holding pencils".

Artie smiled again and shook his head. He was now finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate now, especially with her commenting like this, so he now straightened up and then leaned back in the chair, putting down the pencil he had been using as he did so. He then took off his black framed glasses and set them down neatly in front of him on the papers.

"Ooh....... Now That's much better". She cooed, "Now I can see those wonderful blue eyes of yours a lot more clearly".

"You're very sweet". Art then said, reaching up to push a hand into the softness of her auburn hair.

"I know". She grinned, happy now that she had got his full, undivided attention again. "But I am serious about what I said before you know, you could be absolutely anything, if you set your mind to it".
She then went on.

"And what makes you say that?". He asked, his twinkling blue eyes searching the whole of her face.

Emily blushed. She thought his eyes were so amazingly beautiful and he had that unusual way of looking at her sometimes, which made her feel as if she was the single most important person in the whole, wide world that really mattered to him and somehow she liked that.

"Well......". She said, now nestling into his shoulder a bit more, "You do have this very unique aura about you, it's a very profound one, you know, a sort of magnitism".

"Magnitism?". Art repeated, "Isn't that a bit of a made up word?".

"Well...... It might be". She shrugged, "Who really cares, I just know that you have it. You also have some really interesting qualities hidden deep within your soul and I don't mean academically either. There's something more, something....... Oh I don't know, maybe really creative or something, a talent perhaps. I just have this feeling about you".