25. One last night

Mulai dari awal

I went inside, the room was dark, but gentle candlelight around the room made it light enough to still see. Sitting on the bed was Draco, his elbows on his knees and his head resting in the palms of his hands. He looked deep in thought, and didn't even notice me enter.

"Everything ok?" I asked him

Draco sat up straight at the sound of my voice. A small smile appeared on his lips and he got up off the bed and walked over to me, pulling me into his arms.

"Everything is perfect now" He kissed my lips, then pulled me over to the bed. He immediately pushed me gently back onto the bed and got on top of me, reconnecting our lips again almost immediately.

My hand slipped under his shirt and ran up the bear skin of his back. His skin, smooth and soft. Draco's lips made their way from my lip down to the side of my neck. He grabbed the soft skin of my neck with his teeth and began to suck and bite. It was actually really rough, and hurt just a little, but felt so good at the same time.

"Draco, what are you doing?" I moaned. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back a bit before he did too much damage.

Draco stopped sucking and biting and did a long slow lick up the side of my neck with his wet tongue.

He sat up and smirked down at me, he traced the tips of his fingers over the spot where I am guessing would be a very large hickey.

"Had to do it hard, needs to last 3 months so everyone know you're mine"

I smirked back up at him, he was too irresistible when he was being possessive. I shoved him off me, so he fell on his back next to me. I sat up and placed my legs either side of him and sat down on his lap. I could already feel how hard he was through his pants under me, and I grinded my hips teasingly into his, causing him to groan.

Draco did not take his eyes off me, as I began to unbutton his shirt from the bottom up and spread it open so his toned chest was exposed to me. I grinded my hips against him again and ran my hands down his chest and stomach. Draco groaned again "Stop teasing"

I shook my head no playfully with a smirk, and leaned down over him. I pressed my lips to the right side of his neck. I sucked gently on the skin. He tasted so good, I almost wanted to bite into him hard, but I held myself back. I began to kiss down his neck, down to his collarbone. I kept going further down. His heart was beating so hard now in his chest as my lips made their way further down. I stopped just about his right nipple and then he let out a loud gasp as I ran my tongue gently over his nipple. I put it between my teeth, biting gently so I would not hurt him. His hand came and gripped into my hair lustfully, and I smirked enjoying his reaction. I continued to kiss my way down his soft skin, down to his belly button, I kissed over it and right down to I reached his pants line. I sat up slightly, so I could see what I was doing as I unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his pants. Draco helped me by lifting his hips up, so I could easily slide his pants and boxers right down, exposing his hard dick in front of my eyes.

Draco finished kicking his pants right off and I wrapped my fingers around the base of dick and began to rub it up and down. Draco's breathing got harder as I got faster. I continued to rub him fast, then slowed down and placed my lips over the tip. I ran my tongue over it and immediately got the sweet taste of his pre-cum in my mouth. I slid his dick deeper in my mouth, Draco groaned, grabbing the back of my head again as I did and I sucked on him hard. I sucked and licked his dick gently while stroking the base of his dick with my fingers. I could tell by Draco's loud breaths and death grip in my hair that he was really enjoying it, but I didn't want the fun to end too soon, so I gave him one last long lick from base to the tip, and gave the tip a small kiss before sitting up and looking at the panting mess I had made my boyfriend.