"Leave me alone!" She screamed as she turned around to look at him one last time, crying and gasping. "I wish I never did this stupid number fucking neighbour thing and I wish I never met you, Harry."

Like a slap to his face, Harry watched Nina walk out of the door, his eyes a little wide and lips parted as he cried.

She was gone, and there was no one to blame but himself.

_

Despite running about 4 houses away and despite her irrational state, Nina knew she couldn't run to her flat and she was aware of the lack of money on her so she could grab a taxi or order a Lyft.

Perhaps it wasn't the best time for Flynn to not care about his dead phone, nor was it the best time for Pam to silence her phone as she slept, because neither picked up, and with that, Nina only felt herself cover her mouth momentarily before she turned and managed to throw up on the sidewalk. Fuck anxiety. Fuck Harry for breaking her heart.

It was the lack of thinking on her part, but there was one person she found herself calling.

"Nina?"

"Olly? C-Can y-you pick me up?"

Harry had felt like fainting and he was surprised that that didn't happen because surely, he was devoid of any colour on his face.

I wish I never met you.

You're worse.

I wish I never met you.

We're done.

I wish I never met you.

What are you?

I wish I never met you.

I never want to see you again.

And I fucking hate you for it.

Harry couldn't feel his body as he tried to drag himself to his room, frantically opening his drawer as he gasped, taking out his inhaler which he hadn't used in a while before putting it to his mouth, taking in two puffs as he slid on the floor.

She told him she loved him that night – the same night she told him that wished she had never met him.

_

"Jesus, love," Olly scurried out of his car, bending down to wrap his arms around the shaking woman on the sidewalk. Against his chest, Nina cried, arms wrapped around her knees as Olly gently hushed her and stroked her hair, "Let it out. You're okay. I got you, I got you, love. I'm right here."

And she cried, wanting to scream at him for calling her "love", a pet name she wanted to hear from only one pair of lips and she knew that it wasn't from the man whose arms were around her.

"Can you stand for me?" Olly asked gently, retracting to look at her.

Nina shook her head, not finding it in her to use her voice.

"Can I carry you? Would you be okay with that?" Olly wanted to make sure, not wanting to irk her more, but nodded in assurance when Nina gave him one single nod.

Slipping his hand underneath her thighs and behind her back, Olly carried Nina to his car and strapped her in the passenger seat, lingering by her side before reaching to brush back her hair from her sticky face. "Your flat or mine? Where do you want to go?"

"Don't want to stay there." She whispered, and the moment she talked, she felt a new wave of tears that had her sobbing.

"There where, love? Don't want to go to your flat?"