"You don't get to tell me what to say," Nina said in a low voice, stepping closer to him, "You're a fucking coward, Harry. You're not the nice lad you think you are, you're not the decent man your fans look up to because you used me. You manipulated this relationship since the beginning. And I fucking hate you for it."

Harry whimpered, shaking his head, "No, Nina, please-"

"And I went like a bloody idiot and told you that I love you!" She laughed bitterly, "You! Who even are you? Who am I in love with? Who do I know? What are you?!"

"I'm just Harry, love. It's been Harry all along, I swear." He cried, eyes pleading her to believe him but with the glare she had set on him, he wasn't sure if that was possible.

"All the nicknames, the advice," she cried, "I can't believe I didn't connect the dots. And you know what's funny?" She sniffled, "That I had my doubts a few days ago but I said that it couldn't be. That you wouldn't do that and that I was just a delusional fuck."

"I didn't mean for it to get this bad." Harry cried, looking down before he felt like his legs were about to give out, making him sit on the sofa and cover his face, too embarrassed to look at his girlfriend.

"Why did you do it?" She asked, hostility in her voice.

"I-" Harry gulped, looking up at her, "It wasn't supposed to go this far, I was going to tell you. At first I was afraid you'd treat me differently when we met and every time I wanted to tell you, I just couldn't. There was no right way."

"No right way?" She repeated, "How about now, you dumb fuck?!" Nina shouted, "I put everything aside just to be with you! Handled the fucking hate that your fans send me because I love you! Fuck, you were going to meet my family!"

"N-"

"And-and the worst thing is that I told you not once, but twice about what Olly did to me, and you decided to do exactly like him."

"I'm nothing like Olly." Harry shook his head.

"Right," she nodded, "You're worse."

"Please! Pl-please, stop." He cried.

"You decided that it was okay to have me tell you things that I didn't want you to know yet, all while hiding behind a fucking fake identity. And you tell me you're not like Olly? I'll tell you what you are, Harry," Nina cried, pausing to catch her breath as she struggled to breath, Harry noticing that she was on the verge of a panic attack and instantly standing to approaching her, only to have Nina push his arms away, "You're just an arrogant son of a bitch who can't admit when he's sorry! You're scared of being so lonely that you're feeding yourself lies to make yourself feel better about this mess!"

"You don't mean that." Harry said quietly, shaking his head as he struggled to believe her.

Nina sobbed, trying to even her breath as she gasped for air amidst sobs.

"Breathe, baby, I'm sorry. Come on, breathe," Harry tried to soothe her, letting out a sob himself when she, again, pushed him back and away from her.

"I never want to see you again."

"No, please,"

"We're done, Harry, or Mick. We're done. This-" Nina cried, pointing between them, "This is over."

In-between his cries, Nina had grabbed her phone before Harry hurried after her as she basically ran to put on her shoes.

"Please, listen to me," Harry pleaded, "Just don't drive when you're like that, please. Punch me, fucking kill me if you want."