Connor- hey man. Are u coming gym this week?

Bradley- most likely. Why

Connor- youll never guess who is joining

Bradley- james?

Connor- no. Reece

Bradley-  oh he's not too bad. He's the nice one

Connor- and Tristan

Bradley-  WHAT

Connor- yeah. He's doing boxing so he will be on the other side but dude. Please ignore him dont cause anything

Bradley- I'll try not to.

"Bradley!"

"Yeah?"

"Come get ya arse down here and eat"

"Only if you slap it first"

"We're not that close, not yet"

"Right, sorry. Me and Con make jokes all the time"

"I bet you do"

I sat down at the dinner table. It was set out really neatly. A napkin and cutlery on the left. A wine glass and salt and pepper on the right.

"Thanks. This looks and smells amazing"

"Well I hope so. I promise I won't  give you salmonella"

"Thank you"

-------------------------------

The plates were washed and put away, the wine was gone and I was about to relax on the sofa when he grabbed my arms and lifted me back up.

"We are going out. I promised"

"You're being serious?"

"Yes, come on I don't want to get back late"

"Why?"

"A comedian has a show on tonight at half 9, I don't want to miss it"

"Okay. This little date you promised me"

"You're not scared are you?"

"Im slowly beginning to trust you. But if you take me down a dark alleyway I will run the opposite direction"

"Then I'll have to hold your hand, won't I?"

What is going on with him? Never in a million years would the Tristan Evans I know speak to me like that. Either way it's making my heart go crazy and I'm starting to feel all weird inside.

"Get your shoes on then"

I heard him say from the door. He already got his shoes on and a coat.

"Well you're just showing off how fast you can get ready"

I point to his black slip on trainers.

"They are easy and comfy. You have to mess with laces"

I laugh and try to balance getting my left shoe on first. I really did not want to fall over in front of him.

"Oh Tris? Thanks for letting me change my clothes after what the other guys did"

"I wasn't gonna let you walk around in them was I? I put your clothes into wash too they will be ready for tomorrow."

"Thanks"

"Milly is coming back the same day you leave. Hopefully she can say goodbye before you go"

"Of course, I'll wait for her. If you don't mind. I can't believe I have to get my car fixed in the middle of a park, that's embarrassing"

"Why didn't you have a company take it in to get fixed?"

"That will cost 3 times more than I would have to pay if I just let Connors uncle do it"

"You and Connor are really close. Are you sure nothing is going on?"

"You and James seem really close so I'll ask the same to you"

"No he has his eye for someone else and he's not my type"

"Who? And what's your type?"

"I don't know. He didn't tell me. Someone who's shorter than me and doesn't shag the gym like James"

"You'd love me then"

"Ha. Are you ready now?"

"Yes"

"You're wearing a shirt and a jacket? You're gonns get cold"

"I'm sure I'll be fine"

---------------------

Tristan went to order our drinks while I found a booth by the window and started browsing the menu.

Sweets and treats

Waffles=
Add your choice of icecream scoop to your waffle for only £1.00 extra.
Add whipped cream for 80p

Little Monkey
Milk/dark chocolate squares, banana slices, white chocolate flakes, nutella sauce and strawberry sauce.
£4.50(small)/£5.30(large)

Red And Juicy
Strawberries covered in white chocolate, milk chocolate buttons, strawberry sauce and milk chocolate sauce
£4.00(small)/£5.00(large)

Choccy haven
Chocolate brownie pieces, 2 Ferrero Rocher pieces, bueno/twix/twirl finger, chocolate sauce, white chocolate sauce, nutella sauce and 4 strawberries.
£5.20(small)/£6.00(large)

Icecream sundae=

Berry Breeze
Blended strawberry base, 1 scoop of strawberry icecream, 2 scoops of chocolate icecream, whipped cream, strawberry slices and chocolate sauce
£4.50(small)/£5.20(large)

Going Nutz
Crushed Ferrero rocher bottom layer, 1 scoop of vanilla icecream, 2 scoops of  chocolate hazelnut icecream, whipped cream, snickers bar, crushed hazelnuts and chocolate sauce
£5.50(small)/£6.50(large)

"Here you go"

Tristan came over with a smile on his face and 2 smoothies.

"Thank you"

He sat opposite me and immediately started drinking.

"Are you not afraid we might get caught together?"

I ask, chewing my lip nervously.

He shook his head, still drinking. It seems like his lips were stuck to that paper straw.

"Bradley, I talk to you deeper."

"You do?"

"Yes. I want to know where abouts you live, what hobbies you have, why you've never fell in love, what your favourite food is, and what is your side of the story is for our horrible friendship"

"Umm...well..."