First Night

Bradley

"I left my fucking keys in the car. It was turned on the entire time and the car battery has gone!"

"Um, how far away do you live? I could walk you there as it's getting late. I only live a 10 minuet walk from here"

"It's a 20 minuet drive, I live in the middle of nowhere really. A small village-CottonRose Drive"

"I'm not letting you walk for an hour when it's this late, no chance. You can come stay at mine?"

I was not expecting that. The fact he even told me he's not letting me walk that far made me ask myself if this is the real Tristan Evans I'm talking to.

"Wouldn't you rather me walk home with that slight chance of getting murdered?"

"Don't be stupid. Kidnapped maybe but not murder"

"Same thing really"

"Bradley, come stay at mine. Please"

"It's not like I have a choice"

So we walked side by side down a few long roads in total silence. I can't say I hate him right now because this is actually the most sweetest thing anyone has ever done. I never thought soul enemies really cared much about the opposite, but he's different. He has two sides and recently he's been choosing the side I like. But I don't want to jinx that. I found a couple places like deja vu like I knew the place but I've never been, it really felt like home. We turned a corner once again and he got his house keys from his jacket pocket so I guessed we was close. 

"My little sister is going to be in bed, try not to make so much noise"

"And your parents?"

"As blunt as it sounds, my Mom is not allowed nowhere near Milly. My dad is at his girlfriends for the week. She's only 10 and can hear the softest noises"

"Oh. Okay"

I didn't want to ask any more questions in case I hit a nerve. He walked to a two story house, painted white with red support posts for the door shelter. He had a small front lawn, fresh cut grass and a narrow brick path on the left perimeter of the grass. Walking in, he put his finger up to his lip to tell me to be quiet once again. As you walked in there is a long hallway that goes the the living room, to the left was the kitchen and to the right was the stairs. We both took our shoes off and placed them on a rack.
He came really close to me and brought his lips to my ear.

"There is a bedroom to the right in the living room, my sister sleeps in there. Once we get upstairs we can start talking"

The whispers gave me goosebumps. Hearing him talk and feeling his hot breathe flow across my neck made me feel something good inside.

He grabbed my wrist and took me to the kitchen.

"Have you ate today?"

He asked filling up two glasses of water.

"School lunch and a sandwhich before I left home"

"You like chicken?"

"Of course"

"There's some chicken bites in the fridge. Take all of them if you like"

He slid the glass over to me and pointed to the fridge.

"Um, okay"

I opened the fridge and saw a bunch of drinks and snacks. At least he knows how to eat. I could live inside his fridge.