Medi Worry (Update)

^The picture above is only decent drawing I have of her right now^

Fandom: Creepypasta

Geometrics:

Full name: Madeline Reign

Nickname: Medi, Angel (Used to by Jonah), Medi Worry

Age: Died at age 18

Birthday: 9-18

Zodiac: Virgo

Height: 5'6"

Gender: Female

Orientation: Pansexual

Species: Human Ghost

Appearance:

Skin Color: Olive

Eye Color: Gray

Hair Color: Black Fading to Forest Green

Hair Style: Wolf Cut

Body Type: Rectangle

Scars: Permanent wound on her Left Eye (Weakest Point), Healed Scars Here and There

Clothing: Black long-sleeved button-up shirt, red skirt, black belt, white ankle socks, gray boots, gray beannie, and gray eyepatch, black fingerless gloves, bandages, and blue and green bandaids on her knees

Personality:

Normal Mood: While She Can't Feel, She Expresses Herself Through Her Actions. She acts annoyed usually, but blows things off easily.

Temper: Her temper changes to each person. She usually has a short temper with Jonah, but other than that, she usually gives people a lot of chances before they became impatient.

Strengths: She is very good at stealth and planning ahead. She's isn't physically strong, but she knows how to use a gun and has pretty okay aim.

Weaknesses: Over time, Jonah became one of their weaknesses. She's not very fast and she can't act on impulse, and when she does, she ends freezing up. She also needs rest whenever she nuetralizes someone.

Dreams: To neutralize the world

Fears: Failure

Likes: -Caramel
             -The forest
             -Quiet People
             -Silence
             -Books
             -Life

Dislikes: -Chocolate
                  -Loud People
                  -Children
                  -Depressing people
                  -Noise
                  -Chaos
                  -Death

Soft Spot: Jonah

Inspiration: Their time in highschool

Rating (5-strongest 1-weakest):

Psychological Strength: 4

Physical Strength: 2

Close Combat Combat: 1

Distanced Combat: 5

Leadership: 4

Wisdom: 5

Intelligence: 4

Confidence: 3

Endurance:  3

Relationships:

Father: Matthew Reign (Alive)

Mother: Sarina Reign (Alive)

Brothers: None

Sisters: None

Enemies: The No-Name proxies 

Friends: Jonah, NC, Saige, River, and Akira

Best friend: Misha 

Spouse: Jonah

Child: Liam

Pass Time: 

Hobbies: Reading, Writing

Talents: Neutralizing, Playing piano

Occupation: High School Senior 

Combat:

Weapons: Rocks (Close Combat), Gun (Distance Combat), Jonah's Knife (Only when necessary)

Fav. Weapon: Gun With Silencer

Range: Far

Accuracy: Pretty good

Power: Neutralizing (She can have access to the part of a person's brain that is in charge of emotions when she looks at someone's eyes.) and Silencing (She can silence any technology by concentrating and touching it)

Weak Spot: Her eye. If anyone as much as touches it, she will drop in great pain.

Life Story:

Age 0-12: She had an meh childhood. She did not have a super close relationship with her parents, and didn't really care, though she had a very close relationship with her grandmother before she passed. She had a lot of grief afterward and began to get bullied at school for having no friends. 

Age 13-17: Her high school life was quite terrible. She dated a girl named Aria after tutoring her, but her girlfriend went missing and she was alive again. Her mental health began to get worse. 

Age 18- Medi was a senior and wanted to help other people in the world. It was a month until graduation. She was walking home when she was attacked by someone, and they killed her by stabbing her in the eye. She died, but woke up in the woods behind her house. She realized she was dead, and a ghost, but also she was lost. She had never gone far into the woods, and she had no clue where she was. Medi almost started crying. 

She found a lake and accidentally neutralized herself. She began testing her gift more for a few weeks. 

 Soon after, a group of teens walked past, confused and lost. Medi didn't want to tell them that she didn't know where they were, so she pretended she knew the way. She was leading them willy-nilly before they stopped to rest for a bit. Medi was looking around and found a gun along with a silencer in a bush. She has no idea how it got there, but a plan formed in her mind. 

She could kill the teens instead of getting their hopes up. They started walking again and slowly, Medi lead each person off and shot them in the head. Finally, there was one last person. She was very quiet and similar to Medi. Accidently, Medi came across the way out. Medi decided to let the girl go after she neutralized her. She realized she had a second chance at making her philosophy a reality. She would do this process and let the most "worthy" one leave neutralized. 

A few days into this process, she met Jonah.

Theme song: I Am Not a Robot 

Credits: 
- NC belongs to L0cal_Cr0w
- Saige and Akira belong to Dear-Daughter
- Misha belongs to