3

Izuku pov

As I walked back to class while smoking a cigar which I haven't tried before I received many looks of confusion and pity. I hate pity because it doesn't do any good for you all it does is make you weak. I was lost in thought until I saw 2-A and walked in like any other day to my seat looking on Instagram about a new bar around here until I heard screaming from the cheating slut, "ARE YOU SMOKING?" "No I'm blowing cotton candy flavor bubbles, what does it look like I'm doing im smoking." The rest of the class saw the sight of me having a smoke and told me to stop and then rip off sonic yelled, "YOU SHOULD NOT BE SMOKING AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE STOP IT NOW!"

This happens when your in prison for what you didn't do and get everything thing taken from you your family, your friends your life, you start drinking alcohol and smoke drugs or cigarettes to get rid of your problems but you don't know how it feels since you had everything go your way and here I am quirkless with the only things I have left my mom, guns, and the one I trust which is Mina because she never put me down but helped me up on my feet and now if you'll excuse me I'm going to the dorms." The class was left silent and on the verge of tears but no matter what they do I won't forgive them.

______________________________________
                                   5:30

As I was in my dorms and on my 14th glass of whiskey I heard the doors to the front of the dorms so I take a peek then I plugged my bottle, grabbed my drinking glass, and left back to my dorm only to be tapped on the shoulder, I looked and saw Mina and said, "Hey is there something you need Mina or was I in the way?" we make it inside "Are you ok with this?" she asked, "No but it helps I never wanted you to see me like this."

I said with tears in my eyes to which she hugged me tightly so I hugged back and screamed until I couldn't anymore while crying the most I have ever done which was the first in what one and a half years. This caught the others' attention because the walls are thin as hell so they went off to find the muffled screams to see me crying into Mina's shoulder yelling things like 'sorry', 'please help me', or 'why was it me'. After 5 minutes of this, I managed to say in a raspy voice "Thank you." Then fell asleep on her shoulder. On the couch, As he was past out Mina put him to bed in his room and then went to talk to the others to discuss the event that happens "We need to help him."

She demanded, "Why should we help that useless Deku?" Bakugou retorted which made her mad because he had to suffer because of them "FINE ILL SAVE HIM MYSELF BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN AFTER WHAT YOU PUT HIM THROUGH EVEN WHEN YOU WERE KIDS ALL OF THE SHIT YOU PUT HIM THROUGH HOW ARE YOU EVEN CONSIDERED A HERO YOU ASSHOLE "

She yelled but little did she know a guy with a green and black undercut heard this and blushed at what she said. Not only was she determined to save him she also roasted the hell out of them (he was proud)well more like make them look pathetic. After what she said Izuku went up to her and said thanks for standing up for me also I love you and I gave her a quick kiss and then I go to my room and had one of the best sleep I had in a few years