~~~~

"Kainaat, eat this please" Asad requested to his lifeless wife who wasn't eating anything for the past week.

Kainaat turned her face away and stared at the dark sky which was actually reflecting her life at the moment.

Dark and colorless with storms all over!

"Kyun muje maar rahi ho! Kha lo(why are you killing me, eat please)" Asad said and his wife turned to him with tears in her eyes.

"Mai tou kab se Mari gayi!(I was killed ever since)" she said and hid her face in the neck of her husband. He patted her hair and controlled his tears from slipping out.

He had to be strong for her!

That was another thing, that he would blame himself and cry alone for hours.

Indeed it was a harsh time for those mending hearts that were so close to be mended!

"I can't breathe without them! It's hurting so much Asad! Why didn't Khuda take me up before them! What were they? Two innocent souls to precious for this world" she said crying and Asad listened to her.

He was happy she didn't chuck him out and totally cancel him from her life.

"Shhh, what happened was meant to happen, we can't fight destiny" Asad tried to explain to Kainaat.

"It's hard" was all she said whilst placing her self in his lap. He treated her like his baby and cooed her to sleep.

"Only if it was this easy" he muttered and placed her on the bed. He had made her drink some water that had sleeping pills mixed in it.

He hated himself for doing such, but he had to as she was over stressing herself and making her Health worse.

Asad saw Seher peeping through the door and he felt bad for her. His wife hadn't spared her a look since the tragedy that took place.

Placing the quilt over her, he came out to see his sister in law weeping in the arms of his brother.

He treated Seher as his sister and couldn't bare to see tears in her eyes.

"Seher" he called and she looked around at her brother. She wiped the tears dripping from her blood shot red eyes and came to him.

He wiped her tears and side hugged her. "Bhai! I swear I was very careful, I really don't know how things slipped and this happened" she explained herself for the umpteenth time and Asad made her quite.

"Shh! I know you are not at fault. This is destiny's game and no one can win against it" he said once again wiping away her tears.

Aahil stood there in tears, watching how his brother was consoling everyone in the house. He managed everything so well, and everyone failed to notice his pain.

"Now I don't want a crying buffalo! Aahil take your wife away before Mount Everest falls" Asad joked to make the atmosphere a little lighter.

He was successful as a smile formed on her face. Aahil took her with him and Asad came to check on his parents-in-laws who were here the day after the incident.