Summary of Sections

Section One: General Racial Groups of the World

This section goes over the sentient races of the world, the main drivers of change throughout the lands. Humans, Elves, Dragons, and the extinct Mohrnighans are covered.

Section Two: Magical Fields, Sub-types, and Spells

This section discusses the different types of magic in the world and how they are used independently. It does not go over the combination of magic and technology.

Section Three: Technological Advancement

This section goes over the different technological fields relevant to societies around the world. It does not discuss the combination of technology and magic.

Section Four: The Bestiary of Commonly Known Advanced Magical Creatures

This section is a brief and incomplete bestiary of fauna with a greater connection to magic than other animals. It consists primarily of Monsters and Advanced Magical Creatures.

Section Five: Map of the World

This section is a VERY brief overview of the continents, seas, regions, and nations around the world. It consists of a world map and maps of each continent or major region, and VERY brief summaries of the nations existing on said maps. Often, maps are subject to time frames, so depending on when one is talking about, a map may not be entirely correct or relevant.

Section Six: Global Non-State Influencers

This section consists of groups of people or peoples from the sentient races that transcend national or regional boundaries and have major political, social, economic, or other effects on large areas or the world. Groups come and go, so only the most consistently relevant or world-shaping are included.

Section Seven: Common Religious Systems

This section consists of the major belief systems that drive peoples' morality and/or beliefs on the origins of the universe. It only consists of the most globally common systems of beliefs.