not alone

I walked down the hall and was glad i made it through the morning with ought drawing any attention to myself.

Im on my way to first period and someone yells "HEY FOUR EYES" it must be me becuse im practically the only person in my school with glasses. I turn around to see four guys, one looked tall and thin with long hair in a red tee shirt. The next guy was shorter but still considered tall to me and he had a large black hoodie on and shoes you could hear squeak a mile away. There were two more guys who seemed to just stick around for the attention. The first guy was wearing a tight dark blue long sleeve shirt and had short black hair.

The final guy seemed lost tripping over his feet, still tall as the others but seemed to be dressed to nice in a back button up shirt. I noticed they weren't talking to me. But a boy.

He wore glasses and had short brown hair. I havn't seen him around school...... it must be a new kid. he seemed to be about my age. Then i was shoved, lost my thoughts and fell to the hall way floor.

The same four guys were high-fiveing.So much for going unoticed. I just picked up my books and went to first period. I walked into science and the teacher said "thats you're fourth tardy this week Ms.Anderson" i just kept walking and sat in my normal seat in the back of the room.

Mr.Baker resumed his jumble of work on the bored when i saw him enter the room.

it was the new kid. He looked around the classroom and gave a note to the teacher. Mr.Baker announced " It seems we have a new student his name is Jake. i expect you all to be on your best behavior" Mr.Baker exchanged a few words with Jake. then Mr.Baker pointed to the seat next to me. Jake walked over to the seat casually. I tried not to look at him but i could feel his eyes on me. i scribbled down notes here and there and then i felt something hit my arm.

I looked and it was a note. it said "Hi what's your name?" i wrote on the paper "kathrine but i'd rather be called katy"