"Anything for my baby sister's best friend." He replied, before heading over to his friends.

Lily smiled once finding out that December considered her a best friend, before she spotted Harry sitting down with December, Ron, and Parvati. She made her way over to them.

"Hey!" Lily greeted.

"He's gone?" Harry asked, relaxing.

"Calm down, Harry." Lily laughed, "Or else I'll drive you mad once you get your first girlfriend."

December laughed.

"How are you guys?" Lily asked Ron and Parvati, sitting down next to them.

"Fine." Ron said, eyes never leaving Hermione, who was still dancing with Viktor.

"Been better." Parvati replied honestly, glancing at Ron.

"I think I saw Lavender over there." Lily said, pointing in the direction on Lavender and her date.

"Thank Merlin!" Parvati stood up, asking Ron one last question, "Mind if I...?"

"Go ahead." Ron said, nodding, but still watching Hermione.

Parvati rolled her eyes and left to go find her friend. Lily then looked back over to December and her brother.

"You don't want to dance anymore?" She assumed.

"I do, but Harry doesn't." December said.

"Sorry." Harry said, half heartedly.

He kept glancing over at where Cedric and Cho stood.

"Ohh! There's punch here?!" December jumped up.

"Don't have too much." Lily said, knowing how her friend got with too much sugar.

December didn't really seem to hear her.

"I'm gonna go get some, you want any?" She asked the Potter twins and Ron.

"We're good." Harry said, before going back to his sulking.

December skipped away, and Lily looked at her brother.

"You can still have some fun, even if you're not with who you had wanted to go with." She pointed out.

"Hmph."

"Harry." Lily said, "Come on, dance with me?"

"I suck at it." Harry frowned.

"Just once?" Lily asked hopefully.

"...fine." He said, standing up.

A faster song was playing, and Lily began to loose confidence as they approached the large crowd.

"On second thought, let's not." She said quickly.

"Come on, Lil, we're this far, we might as well just dance."

"Yeah, but... no, no thanks. I'm good, it's good. I'll be... back... soon." Lily said, quickly hurrying out of the ballroom.

She made it to the empty hallway and let out a shaky breath. Crowds and loud noises still weren't her thing. Even from the hallway, Lily could hear the music as she sat down on the floor. She hadn't noticed, but Harry had followed her out of the Great Hall.

"Lil?" He called gently.

She turned her her around.

"Hi." Lily said weakly.

"Wanna dance?" Harry asked, holding out a hand.

"I can't go back in there yet." She shook her head.

"I didn't mean that." Harry said, "I meant here."

The hallway was a lot quieter, and empty, so Lily slowly accepted her brother's hand up. The music was still fast paced, so Lily wasn't quite sure how to dance to it.

Sensing her discomfort, Harry asked her what was wrong.

"I don't really know how to dance to music like this." She said, embarrassed.

"It's okay, I don't really know how to waltz." Harry offered, making her smile.

"What if I look stupid?" Lily then worried.

"I'm the only one here." He said, "And besides, you can't look more stupid than this!"

And Harry began to dance so badly and awkwardly Lily laughed.

"Come on, join me!" He said, doing the robot.

"Only if you stop doing that!" She giggled.

"This is the only way I know how to dance!" He said in a robot voice.

Lily rolled her eyes, but began to dance with her brother. They laughed as they came up with a game to see whose dance moves could be worse than the others. Harry was doing the sprinkler when they heard footsteps approaching. The twins stopped dancing immediately and stood awkwardly. The footsteps turned out to belong to Ron, and he gave them a funny look.

"What're you two doing?" He asked.

"Nothing." Harry replied quickly.