𝐈𝐕 | 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Hi _____! You remember Erwin right? From the book store last week,"

A familiar man with blonde hair and blue eyes looked back at me and offered a smile. I nodded.

"Yes, hi,"

"It's nice to see you again,"

"Levi, this is _____. I work with her,"

"Tch." Was all the man sitting next to me answered with. He definitely looked familiar, but I could tell that I wasn't going to get along with him.

"We have to go pick up one more person,"

"Where are we going?" I asked, still curious.

"You'll see when we get there."

The drive was filled with Hanji and Erwin conversing in the front and me humming along to the radio. The raven haired man said nothing, his eyes staying low, occasionally checking his phone. The light from the screen illuminated his pale features.

We parked in front of a huge house, the color scheme warm shades of brown and orange. It looked nice and cozy. A guy that looked similar to Erwin came to the car and opened the door. I scooted into the middle seat, accidentally sitting on Levi's hand.

"Watch it, brat." He growled. I brushed off the rude nickname and turned my attention to the man that had just gotten in next to me. He had scruffy facial hair and longish blonde hair.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi,"

"This is _____, ______ this is Mike."

"Nice to meet you,"

He politely stuck his hand out for me to shake and I did so very lightly. He smelt like strong cologne mixed with a faint smell of cigarettes.

"Where to?" He asked Erwin, who was driving.

"Hanji won't let me tell you,"

"Come on, I at least need to know if I'm underdressed."

"Y'know, Mike, you're always underdressed. Now shut that trap and you'll find out soon," Hanji said, obviously joking.

-

A club.

Jean's club.

The neon sign read 'Stellar Dream club'.

Jean worked here.

Clubs were never really my thing, I'd always preferred quieter places away from action. Now that I knew where we were, panic welled up inside of me. I would rather be anywhere else. I swallowed the lump in my throat, crossing my fingers that he wouldn't be working. Hanji must've noticed my nervous demeanor.

"Everything okay, ______?"

Before I had the chance to speak, I was cut off.

"Hanji, really?" Levi asked, annoyance clear in his voice.

"Loosen up, Levi! We already went to your spot the other day,"

"It wasn't my spot, it was Erwin's. I didn't have much of a choice if I remember correctly."

Mike didn't seem to complain about Hanji's decision.

Upon entering the club, we were asked to show our IDs. Music blared from the speakers, making it nearly impossible to hear anything anyone was saying. The smell of vodka and sweat filled my nose. I looked around cautiously, making sure that Jean was no where around.

"You okay, ____?" Hanji shouted again, above the music. I nodded and smiled to try and assure her, but my body language was a dead giveaway that I was uneasy.

"Let's go get some drinks!"  Mike suggested.

We all made our way to the bar and sat down on the stools. I kept my eyes on the table and didn't bother looking up, until I heard a familiar voice.

"What'll you have tonight?" The voice asked. I looked up and seen Jean talking to Hanji with a smirk. My heart dropped and I tried desperately to direct my attention somewhere else in the crowded room but to no avail. The voices and music blended together in my mind, causing me to break out into a nervous sweat.

"_____. For you?" I snapped my head around and looked at Jean, who had a cold look in his eyes. I panicked.

"Levi?" I turned to the man with the cold stare and he narrowed his eyes at me. My voice was small and hardly audible.

"What?" he snapped.

"Can you order something for me please? I'm going to the bathroom."

"I don't even know you, but fine." He mumbled. I handed him my wallet and left the bar, earning a confused look from everyone including Jean. I darted to the bathroom and began to cry softly, biting down on my sleeve to try and silence the sobs of pain that escaped.

Of course I had to run into him, on the one night I decided to have fun to try and forget him.

-

Hiii so this chapter Is a little all over the place but I promise I'll have part two to this chapter out sometime today. I have big plans for this :))

-TJ

[Edited]