Trollstopia Ep 46: A Gale Tale Part 1

Start from the beginning

"That's good, Mr. Branch. But there's one thing I don't understand," said Mushi Siberian, poking her head out of her mother's hair.

"What's that, Mushi?"

"How can a gale storm appear on a perfectly sunny day?"

In the clouds, the Cloud Triplets are playing with a machine that can create all kinds of weather.

Cloud Guy and Janet are walking their way while they drink juice from wine glasses.

But when they saw their children playing with the Weather Maker, they dramatically drop their glasses before Janet shouted, "Windy! Stormy! Cloud Guy Jr.! What do you think you're doing with the Weather Maker?!"

"We were bored. We have nothing to do," said Cloud Guy Jr.

"Stop it, kids! Stop, right now," said Cloud Guy, moves his children away from the Weather Maker. "Aw, great. You set it to a gale storm. And it looks it will last for 24 hours. Do you think we should warn the Trolls?"

"I pretty sure they notice because they got Uncle Branch," said Windy.

"Yeah, he's super smart. I'm sure he'll warn the Trolls," said Stormy.

"But you're still ground for a week for playing with a dangerous machine, and after this is all over, you are going straight to the Trolls to apologize," said Cloud Guy.

"Yes, Dad," said the Could Triplets, with their heads down.

Back inside Branch's Bunker, everyone is chatting with each other as they watch the Chill Bros check on their Weather Detector.

"Okay, everyone. Get a blanket from the Almighty Angels and a cup of hot chocolate from the Hidun Family," said Branch.

"I got to say, Branch. Your bunker is quite roomy, especially for over a hundred thousand Trolls," said Queen Essence.

"Thank you, Queen Essence. Thanks to Rosiepuff's Bakery, I manage to expand my bunker underneath the entire Trollstopia population."

Everyone paused and turned to him in confusion and shock.

"Wait. You build your entire bunker underneath Pop Village, Branchiepoo?!" Poppy said.

"Well, yes. How else do you think I appear everywhere in Trollstopia?"

"Even underneath Volcano Rock City?" Barb asks.

"It wasn't easy, but it worked out well."

"Even Symphonyville?" Trollzart asks.

"That one was mostly easy to take care of."

"Even Vibe City?" King Quincy asks.

"I can't do that. The city is a flying object vehicle."

"Branch does have a point there, Papa," said Prince D.

"Still, bro. Your Chill Bro built his bunker underneath all of Trollstopia," said Cooper.

"What about Techno Reef?" Trollex said.

Then Branch responds, "Since your kingdom is underwater, I only use underwater caverns."

"Even Lonesome Flats?" Delta Dawn asks.

"Well, the ground is made of cotton and stuffing for stuffed animals. So, that one was very complicated."

"What about the J-Pop Tree?" The Siberian Twins asks.

"I can't build it underneath that tree since the J-Pop Crew lives there."

"Dwellingtown?" Big Sugar Daddy asks.

"It was medium to build it since there are a lot of gems in your soil."