Trollstopia Ep 46: A Gale Tale Part 1

Start from the beginning

When the paper of results come out of the machine, Branch rips it out of the slot to read it.

After reading it, he goes down to everyone with a worried look on his face.

"Please tell me that the weather isn't as bad as we think, Uncle Branch," said Tiny Diamond.

"Wrong, we're about to have a serious gale storm," said Branch.

Everyone but the Snack Pack, Legsly, Tiny Diamond, and Poppy gasps in horror.

"What's a gale storm?" Guy Diamond asks.

"You seriously don't know what a gale is?" Barb asks in annoyance.

"Not at all," said Biggie.

"We're not big on the weather since it's always sunny in Pop Village," said Legsly.

"Figures...The only Pop Trolls I know who would understand this are Peppy and Branch," said Trollzart.

"Okay, a gale is a powerful wind that's greater than a breeze. If there's a gale storm, it gets very hazardous to survive," said Tresillo.

"Which means we need to go underground until it's over," said Chaz.

"Exactly. Time to warn, everyone," said Prince D.

"I got ya covered." said Branch before he presses 'Gary's button.

When the alarms go off, and everyone in Trollstopia hears it, the voice of Branch of the notice says, "Warning! The emergency alert system has been activated! We're are going to have a serious gale storm. In case if anyone doesn't know what a gale storm is. It's a dangerous wind storm that will blow everything away!"

Then, unexpectedly Poppy's voice is heard from the alarm and said, "Branchiepoo! Just finish the reporting!"

"Everyone! Get to my bunker immediately!"

Then in a hop, skip, and a jump, everyone in Trollstopia ran and scream to Branch's Bunker for safety. As soon as everyone entered the bunker, Branch immediately came in last and tightened the entire entrance.

As soon as Branch joins everyone else, the Council of 18 is counting all citizens to ensure that everyone is here.

"Alright, Keith, Creek, DJ Suki...and okay, everyone in the Pop Tribe is here," said Poppy, looking through a clipboard.

"Same for the Rock Tribe," said Barb.

"Country Tribe is good," said Delta.

"Classical Tribe is here too," said Trollzart.

"Techno Tribe counted," said Trollex, showing thumbs up.

"All good for the Funk Tribe," said King Quincy.

"Gospel Trolls, sing that we're all here," said Big Sugar Daddy.

"We're here," the Gospel Trolls sang in a Gospel number.

"The Bollywood Trolls are present," said King Ranjan.

"Should we be concern of the J-Pop Trolls, even the J-Pop Crew and their mother?" Riff asks.

"Don't worry. Whenever there's a great storm coming, they would activate a giant dome to cover the entire J-Pop Tree," said Garfield Siberian.

"And since no one can get in or out before the storm is over, my family and I will stay here for a while," said Selena Siberian.

"What about the Harp of Harmony? Shouldn't we have taken it with us?" said Mochi Siberian, coming pokes his head out of his father's hair.

"Don't worry, Mochi. I've thought of everything," said Branch, taking out of the Harp from his hair, which has the 6 Main Strings, and the Hip-Hop String.