chapter eleven

- november 2nd 1994 -
tw- semi-rape

y/n whined, slamming her head onto the table in front of her after she had slid into the spot beside fred at the gryffindor table for lunch. the girl had charms next period followed by double potions and she was anything but pleased nor excited.

fred chuckled towards the girl, "you don't look happy."

the girl look looked up shooting the boy an annoyed expression, "what do you think mr weasley," she snapped.

fred reached over to the girl and ruffled her hair, "don't be angry y/n it's all fun and games, you don't even have that bad of day. don't be too grim."

the girl pushed his hand away sitting up straight. fixing her hair she began to grab food and eat. "no i'm annoyed because i have double potions then i have plans with someone."

"who?" asked lee.

"adrian perucy." the girl replied quickly. the three boys sitting with her seemingly all choked on their food at the same time, this made the girls eyes widen in panic. "are you three okay? what on earth—" she said alarmed.

"pinch me georgie, pinch me. i think i'm dreaming." fred cried dramatically.

the brother leaned over the name. grabbing a hold of his twins arm and pinching it tightly. fred yelped in pain and began to rub his arm where his brother had just pinched painfully seconds beforehand.

the girl swatted each of them across the head, "you three are ones for dramatic." the girl hissed.

lee leaned forward his body practically across the table, "why and what are you doing with adrian perucy?" he whispered.

the girl leaned forward towards him, "none - of - your - business."

"y/n i must agree with these two for once, why on earth are you going to hang out with adrian. i understand that he is nice and all to you but adrian? a slytherin? a slytherin with a paticular hatred against our family," muttered george in disbelief. he wasn't one to ever tell the girl off for doing any particular thing, nor to tell her off for hanging out with anyone, but this was someone who drew the line.

the perucy siblings had a bad history with making fun of students throughout hogwarts. particular the weasley family, calling them names and blood traitors when they weren't even pureblood's themselves. to fred and george their loyalties lied heavily with their family. nothing meant more to them but their family, blood is thicker than water for the two twins and it was something they just lived by.

"i respect that you guys are trying to protect me but i'll be fine i swear. right after it i'll come see you three straight away i promise. just trust on this. i've been here for awhile i can tell my rights and wrongs."

the three boys each looked at each other in silence. as if they were able to telepathically talk to each other. even though she knew that wasn't the case.

fred turned to her after minutes finally, "fine. though be careful please."

her lips formed a smile and she pulled him into a hug, "thank you freddie, georgie and lee. just trust me alright. if not you can say you told me so. you three are my best friends for a reason."

after her sixth period y/n went straight to the entrance hall just as adrian had told her the day before. the girl just had double potions and she was incredibly tired. it's not everyday you can handle professor snape talking for two hours consecutively in a row. she smiled when she saw the boy was already there standing in the entrance.