To You. | Renjun

It was almost dawn. Renjun felt the sunset breeze fill the air slowly. It was the last days of their youth, the last days before they debut. After long years it has finally come to this, he needs to at least send his last goodbye to his private self before he embraces the spotlight.

Am I making the right decision? He thought. He noticed that almost half of his foot was buried underneath the warm sand.

Another breeze engulfed him. He decided to sit down and watch the sun fully set. The sun reminded him about his friend Donghyuck, he was like a ray of sunshine to them. Renjun wished for Donghyuck to debut in a group too, heck he wished to be in the same group as him.

He closed his eyes, goosebumps filled his body, while the last bit of sunshine touches his skin. As the water level has slowly risen, he suddenly felt something touch his leg. A bottle, with a piece of paper in it.  He got a hold of it before it gets washed away by the tides again. He looked around to see if anyone owns it, there was no one in sight.

Out of curiosity, he decided to open the bottle. It has a small note inside.

To you,

to whoever is reading this, I would like to say that you can do it. no matter what comes your way or if people leave you along the way, you can always get through it. It may be hard to let go of your past to venture into a brighter future but just think of it as a new chapter just waiting to be read by you. I hope this helped you in your life journey

-Kit

The letter put a smile on his face. It made his nervous feeling fade away a little. He seemed nice, I hope he's doing okay in his life also, he thought.

He shrugged his shoulders and with a deep sigh, he whispered, "Goodbye," under his breath.