(her groom!) Yandere Graveflower Verbena x male reader

it was very late at night. you were having a party at your house and only had some of your friends over to live it up. you were looking for one of your friends who has gone missing(because he likes playing pranks at parties.

y/n: f/n1, where are you?

you looked in your bedroom because you heard something in there. you went in and found no one in the room.

y/n: this isn't funny!

you went to your closet and opened it, revealing your friend wearing a clown mask.

f/n1: boo!

you slammed the closet door in front of him multiple times, with each slam more louder. you were doing it because you were freaking out.

f/n1: ow! ow! ow!!! enough!

you stopped when your other two friends came in and tried to help you calm down.

y/n: dude! what the fuck was that?

f/n1: look, I'm sorry for scaring you. but who knew you were frightened of a clown?

y/n: you didn't scare me! you just...startled me!

you and your friends walked down stairs and hanged out for a little.

f/n1: I said I was sorry. how many times do I have to apologies?

y/n: until we're even!

f/n3: how about telling each other a story?

y/n: sounds cool. I'll go first.

you and everyone were now sitting in the living room, ready to hear your story.

y/n: right here i go! this story that I like to call "Verbena the Graveflower!"

(your story starts)

"Verbera was a very beautiful girl when she was alive. always cheerful, nice and sweet to people she met. one day, she met the love of her life! he was very handsome to her and the other girls. then he saw Verbera, he thought he was the most beautiful girl he ever seen. he went to talk to her, asking her to the prom. after he asked her, she was very excited and said yes! the day of the prom, s/c/n* was walked for Verbena. then the prom was about to start, she came, wearing a very beautiful, white dress that was fit for a wedding. after they had some fun, it was almost the time for the dance. some poplar girls wanted to dance with s/c/n, then one of them had a plan. first, the leader pf the group took Verbena to another part of town, the cemetery, while the other girls were keeping eyes on s/c/n. after Verbena and the girl got to the cemetery, Verbena was asking why they were both here, the popular girl grabbed a golf club and started whacking her with it. Verbena did have some burses and scratches, which started bleeding. after the girl hit her hear her neck, she accidently cut it off, killing her. the popular girl just laughed, placed the golf club down and walked back to the prom. after prom was over, the girl and her group went to the cemetery to look at Verbena's dead corpse. then they got to where Verbena died, they found the corpse was gone. when the leader ordered her group to find Verbena's body, thick smog came down on all of them. they tried to find their way out, one of then got whacked in the head by the same golf club that the leader killed Verbena. they started freaking out, another one got hit by the golf club. one of then started running blindly into the smog, until she got killed in it by the killer. the leader was the last one left, she then walked into a grave that reads "Verbena the Graveflower". she was now scared that she killed Verbena, then a dark figure came and looked down at her. she cried and begged her for mercy, until she realised she was Verbena. she then tried to kick her, but was stopped by two arms wearing bridesmaids dressed, then she felt four more arms, finding out they were more bridesmaids. then Verbena raised her golf club and whacked her multiple times, turning her into a bridesmaid as well. the next few weeks, the girls parents were frightened that their daughters went missing. but more that they find Bridesmaids in the cemetery. news said to stay away from the cemetery on the day of the prom!