Too Much!

Inuyasha woke up and saw that it was morning he looked over and saw that Kouga was asleep. He went to the lake and took his clothes off. 'I can't go without one day without a bath!'. He dipped into the water and sighed in relief. He dipped under water and came back up with his hair soaked. He looked at the water and saw that there's was dirt flowing in the river. 'Ok that's gross.'.
Kouga shortly woke up and saw that Inuyasha wasn't on the floor nor the cave. 'Where'd you go mutt?' He went outside and saw him bathing and Kouga felt himself blush a little.
Inuyasha looked over to see Kouga staring at him.
"What I'm not allowed to bathe?"
"Well this must be your second one in years."
"You're one to talk!"
Kouga walked into the water and stood in front of Inuyasha. Inuyasha couldn't help but blush and have his hands to his chest. Inuyasha tried turning away but Kouga caught his shoulder.
"Let go..."
"What's with you? You act weirder everyday."
"Look! I've dealt with TWO heart breaks! Two! And here you are messing with my feelings!"
"Maybe there's a reason why I mess with you!"
"What's that? You're gay?"
"Gotta problem with that?"
"What...?"
"Maybe it's because I've realized that it was never Kagome I wanted to see, it was you."
Inuyasha turned away and tried to move away from Kouga.
"What's the point? Why me you hate me."
"I never said that."
"The names you called me show me that you hate me."
"Well I did that so Kagome would-"
Kouga's eyes widened when he felt Inuyasha embrace him. He felt tears roll down his face. Kouga gently tilted his head and saw the hurt in Inuyasha's eyes.
"Kouga I've been through two heart breaks I just don't want to go into another."
"I won't."
Kouga slowly leaned in.
"Kouga...?"
Kouga gently placed his lips on Inuyasha. Inuyasha was still and his eyes were full of tears. He gently closed his eyes and held on to Kouga tightly. Once they broke free Kouga nibbled at Inuyasha's neck as Inuyasha winced and closed his eyes.
They later got out of the water and went into the cave.
"Kouga are you sure about me?"
"Why wouldn't I mutt?"
"You damn wolf. You better not break my heart!"
"I won't."
"I have to stay here then?"
"Why not?"
"Fine!"
"Hey mutt."
"What?"
"I love you."
Inuyasha gasped and widened his eyes.
"Sure."
They gently kissed again and held on tight to each other and never let go.

The End.