She looks happy and free from the all the burdens of this entire world . I stare at her of almost ten minutes and yet she doesn't realise it.

She really loves this work , I promise to myself I will help her to achieve her dream . whatever it takes to convince her .

Then I knock on door and she came back from her own world and looks at me then smiled which I obviously reciprocate.

" Dinner is ready ....come ! "

She claps her hands " thank you....I was really very hungry ! "

And she follows me back to the dinning table.

I serve her some food while she dig in ,I pour for myself

As she took in a bite she moans
" Mmmmm ! " The spoon in my hands drops to table

I look her face , her eyes closed savouring the taste and her pink lips made a cute pout.

How much I wanna kiss that pink lips right now !

What the heck Sam !! Stop behaving like a hormonal teenager !get a grip .

She open her eyes suddenly and I avert gaze and closing my eyes hoping to control my hormones .

" You are an amazing cook ! ....I love it ....just keep cooking for me like this and I'll marry you !! She says still eating.

I laugh at her.
" But ...you are already my wife !" I chuckle

She looks at me looks like she is thinking something .
" Oh yea....that saves you from all these efforts to get me !! "

" I guess ,I have an advantage here ! " I grin

" Lucky you !! "

And we have our food in silence.
After that I collect our plates to dumb them in sink but she helps me inspite of my protests.

We washed out hands and I walk to our room and then Amy calls me and I stop dead in my tracts

" We need to talk ! "

Everything was fine a moment ago but what does she wanna say now ??
Is she leave me now ?...cause I am selfish bastard who used her for my own good.

I turn around to face her ,she took hold of my hand and made me sit on the edge of bed as she sits beside me

" What is it you wanna talk about ?! " I wispher out

" We need to talk about our marriage !...that day we weren't able t- " I cut her off

" We will give it try .... We are married after all whether we like it or not . We have to accept the fact that we can't ignore this "
She nods her head

" We should give time to each other , so we can know each other ! " I added

" Yes ! ....I mean we have to start from somewhere ....we are together from almost two months and yet we know so little about one another ! " She smile

" Yeah ...why dont we start fresh ? " I ask her

" Yeah...we definitely need to start over !! "

I nodded agreeing to the fact she stated.

" So I am Amelia Davis - oh sorry Amelia knight as I am married to you now !! " She chuckled and I joined

" I am Samuel knight ,the man you married " we shook hands and then laughed at our own antics .

But on a serious note I start
" I want our relationships to work ,....and for that we have to be honest with each other , so no lies and no more secrets ! "Then I smile at her

And she smile at me back
I want to see happy everyday.

And suddenly I remember her dream
" So I want my wife to fulfill her dreams!! "

She looks shocked at the fact I called her wife.but soon she recover from it

" but I can't do that .... that's a big event ...and I am not that good ! What if no one likes that ....you are just wasting your money on me ! "

" I have enough money to waste on my wife !! ....you don't know , how good you are at that !.... You will rock the whole show , you don't even know how much potential you have ....so stop worrying about the show and money !....that's my department ....you just focus on your dream , it's the best shot just take it ....don't think about the consequences !! "

She thinks for a moment and then nod
" But if " I cut her off , she thinks too much .....all that she thinks is rubbish .
No offense ! But she thinks always negative about herself.

" No ifs ..... everything is gonna be perfect ,I promise you ! "

She nods and then " okay ...so tell me about the theme of that show !! "

I brief her every thing , as we decided to change the theme , cause we can't use that old one .

So she shows me her best drawings so I can choose some designs from that and we'll have an opinion from Deniz .

She goes to our room to complete her sketch while
I started going through her designs and
my dear god !

She is really good , I mean without any guidance she is so good .

Her designs are simple yet elegant .

After almost two hours I select about twenty designs related to our theme mail them to Deniz .

I was getting tired and it's late so I moved to our room .
After so many days I can finally sleep in my room , on my bed and with my wife.
Her mare thought brought a smile to my face.

When I get in to the room , my eyes zoomed on a small petite figure asleep on couch,with a drawing pensil in her hand.

I smile at her.she must be very tired .

I slowly picked her up and carry her to bed careful enough not to disturb her sleep.

Soon I settle beside her and she snuggled closer to me. I hug her to my chest and think about how this girl can chamge me to this extent.

I have become a maniac who smiles every now and then

She has tuned me into a creep , who keeps staring at her.

She is the only girl , who has been able to affect me this much ,
That now I can't even imagine my life without her.

I knew that I am attracted to her the day I saw her in her cute PJ's but this is so much more to that.

I get jealoused if she is with any other guy , she makes me feel possesive , ahe brought so many new emotions I me that even I never knew exist in me.

What is this ?

Sure enough it's not a mare attraction !it is much much much more than that

Is it love??

Yes , it's is love you dumbhead !! My subconsciousness laughs at me

What ??!
I am in love ??!

With my cute little wife !!
Yes Yes yes yes yes !! I am in love .

I came back to reality when an soft arm wrap around my waist ,I look at my wife and small at her while hugging her back

But what she says next makes my blood cold
" i missed you blake !!....good night ! Love you !! " With that she nuzzles her nose in my chest.

___________❤️__________

Wow !!!Sam loves Amy !!
* Whoooh! *

But who is Blake !!

Comment down and vote

_____________❤️_____________

MY MY MY MY. OH GOVE ME LOVE
M

Y MY MY MY. OH GIVE ME LOVE
___________❤️___________

Did you know humas are the only animals who blush !!
*Hehehe * ( giggles )