It isn't like it was not successful earlier.but I took this all to another level .

" But then , my parents got worried for me that I'll never become a family man , I'll end up alone like I was before you came! " I gave her a small smile which she reciprocated and squeeze my
Hand lightly as if ensuring me that she's here with me , for me.

" But when it was time to hand me over my position , dad changed his will ! . .... Which says I can't have my full rights over business nor can I become the CEO permanently till I am married and settled down in my life ! " I let it out .and I am.sure she'll hate me after this .
I used her go my own selfishness.
I am a jerk .

" Ss- so you married me because of that will ? "She stutter

"Yes" I hung head low ,not able to look into her eyes. I can't see that hate for me in her eyes for me

"Oh ! " She breathes out .

After a moment she speaks " so this was your reason to marry me ! "

I nod looking everywhere except her"I was helpless . I - I couldn't let go every thing I built ....I just couldn't give up .I didn't have any other option "

After a moment she says " Look at me ! " She says
I slowly look up at her.she smiles

" Am happy , you finally told me everything !...... everything truly !.... I can understand , its difficult to lose everything you have build over the years with hard work and passion ! .... You were helpless , you couldn't do anything !!....you were forced .... Maybe I would have done the same ,if I were in your place ! "

I can't believe this , she understands me .
How can she forgive me , after what I did , I dragged her into this mess ....she clearly hated the idea of marriage yet I didn't backed out ....just for my selfishness.

She is an angel , who brings all the happiness of the world for me , in my life .

She gave my rights in buisness , indirectly she is the reason for everything I got.

She made me smile ,laugh , she made me enjoy the little moments.
She brought happiness in my life.

I was about to hug her but she stops with her another question
" So that will is also the reason you approached that flower named vampire girl "

I chuckled at the name she gave to rose. And I nodded my head

" So then if you approached her then again why did you married me .... After all she is was your childhood crush ??! " She question again

Oh .

" Childhood crush Amy !! I was a 15 years old stupid teenager , I knew nothing back then ! ....and yea , I hunted her because of that will but then again , dad saud I had to marry only you ....if I want everything orelse I'll lose everything !! I don't know why ,but my parents but my parents were hell bent for our marriage !! "

She takes in my every word slowly then she says
" Okay ....so let me get this straight .....we both were forced because our parents wanted this "
And I nodded my head

" I need to wrap my head around this new information !! " She said slowly getting up from her seat .

" Okay....I'll prepare some dinner , you must be hungry !! " I said and move towards kitchen .
She nodded her head.

I moved towards kitchen to prepare something quickly .
She stopped eating with me after that horrenderous day . But shell eat with me after so many days .

I prepare spaghetti with some scrambled eggs and vegetables salad.

When I head to our room.to call her I saw her drawing.
She looked really lost in her own words that she doesn't even realise I am staring at her.