Chapter 3: Love to Kill

Chapter Three: Love to Kill
Yoruko: (I woke up as usual and headed to the restaurant.)
Yoruko: (Like after the first trial we ate in silence.)
Yoruko: (I started to become angry and spoke without thinking as I slammed the table while standing up.)
Yoruko: Ugh I can't take this anymore! Not to be disrespectful to the dead but only mourning does no good!
Yuki: Y-you can't be serious.
Yoruko: I am, while they didn't deserve to die we're still on this horrible island and our first priority should be escaping.
Mikado: Well what more can we even do?
Yoruko: First off we've barely investigated. Secondly, we still have a whole new island to investigate now. Thirdly, befriending the voids.
Yoruko: They're people too y'know, I like that crow. We can show them that they don't have to listen to them.
Setsuka: High spirits everyone! Let's go explore!
Nikei: Says the murder helper.
Yoruko: Oh shut up Nikei, instead moving your mouth start moving your legs!
Yoruko: (I started pulling him by the ear dragging him to the third island.)
Nikei: Ow ow ow ow ow ow let go!
Yoruko: Are you gonna comply and investigate?
Nikei: Never!
Yoruko: (God he reminds me of a baby.)
Yoruko: Then no.
Yoruko: (While dragging a whiny baby, I mean Nikei we, no I investigated.)
Yoruko: (I investigated a concert venue, hospital, motel, and movie theater with barely anything of note.)
Yoruko: (When I stepped into the upper part of electric ave I saw something that gave me hope.)
Yoruko: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! (I cried out as I ran towards the computer not realizing I was crying tears of joy.)
Nikei: What's so special about a computer?
Yoruko: Please! Please somebody help us! (I cried out again as a tried to turn it on.)
Yoruko: (...but it didn't. It stayed black.)
Yoruko: ...no...(the tears started rushing more than before.)
Yoruko: Wait Teruya might know something! Computers are sold! Oh come on Nikei let's-
Nikei: He probably won't know anything.
Yoruko: SHUT UP NIKEI AND LETS GO!
Yoruko: (I forcefully grabbed his wrist and started running around the island trying to find Teruya.)
Teruya: Ah hey Yoru- AH!
Yoruko: (I grabbed his wrist and started running back.)
Teruya: Is this what you wanted to drag me to? Some trash pile?
Yoruko: N-no! Please there's- there's- this computer but it won't turn on- we can contact- contact someone to help us!
Yoruko: (Teruya inspected the computer with a skeptical face.)
Teruya: I'm sorry Yoruko but even if I did fix this we wouldn't be able to contact anyone.
Yoruko: (...no...)
Yoruko: (I dropped to the floor and started balling at the realization we would be stuck here for even longer.)
Yoruko: (My ray of hope dimmed to nothing in that one sentence.)
Sora: Hey guys I heard some commotion what's going...
Sora: NIKEI WHAT DID YOU DO?!
Nikei: I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!
Yoruko: (Sora tried to comfort me after Teruya told her what happened but I couldn't say a word. Only tears came out.)
Yoruko: (When I calmed down a little so I could see Sora brought me back to my cottage.)
Yoruko: (I cried under my bedsheet for who knows how long.)
Yoruko: (When I pulled myself together I went back to investigate for anything. But nothing of note came up.)
Yoruko: (When nighttime was about to come I went back to my cottage and went to sleep.)
Yoruko: (The next day as I was walking to the restaurant Sora approached me.)
Sora: Hey, are you ok?
Yoruko: Yeah, it was a hard blow but I can't let that stop me.
Yoruko: (We continued to chat till we finished eating.)
Yoruko: (The rest of the day was mostly average, I spent some time with her~ and some other people, ate, and went to sleep.)
Yoruko: (When I went to the restaurant I noticed Sora wasn't there.)
Yoruko: Hey, where's Sora? I've never arrived before her.
Yuki: Now that you say that yeah, where is she?
Yoruko: I'll go check her cottage.
Yoruko: (I rushed to her cottage hoping she was ok.)
Yoruko: S-Sora are you there? Are you ok?
Yoruko: (She then creaked open the door.)
Sora: Yeah sorry, I just don't feel so well. Hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow.
Yoruko: That's a relief, want me to go get you some medicine from the pharmacy? Have you come down with something.
Sora: No don't worry about me, if I need something I can get it.
Yoruko: (She then closed the door and I went back to the restaurant.)
Yoruko: No need to worry, she's fine everyone.
Emma: That's wonderful news, and I also have another~.
Yuki: Huh? What is it?
Setsuka: Yeah c'mon spit it out emmie!
Emma: What if we held a concert? The Titty Typhoon has instruments backstage and I'm sure some of us have musical abilities.
Yoruko: I mean I can sing and play the keyboard.
Yoruko: (People started listing the things they can do and I was surprised at how many of us can play an instrument.)
Emma: Great! Then come to the Titty Typhoon at 7 tomorrow!
Yoruko: We have less than two days to prepare something?!
Emma: I'm sure you'll all do great!
Yoruko: (I messaged Sora about the concert and spent all day preparing something, though I was very indecisive about what to do.)
Yoruko: (The next day I ate and spent more time practicing until 7. I was still swearing bullets nervous standing at the door.)
Sora: Hey Yoruko.
Yoruko: Ah! Hey Sora, are you gonna perform?
Sora: Even if I knew how to sing or play an instrument I don't remember so I sadly have to pass.
Yoruko: (When the concert started almost everyone performed something. Even Syobai with some pestering.)
Yoruko: (The only people who didn't perform were Sora and Kokoro.)
Yoruko: (Everyone was enjoying themselves with food, music, dancing, and friends.)
Yoruko: (I was nervous to perform at first but everyone made it feel so natural.)
Yoruko: (It was overall just such a pleasant time.)
Yoruko: (I walked back to my cottage happy and even humming some of the songs performed.)
Yoruko: (The next day everyone was happily talking at breakfast, even those usually quiet talked more than usual like Syobai and Kokoro.)
Yoruko: (But when I walked out the usually blank monitor turned on.)
Monocrow: Everyone please report the central island's park immediately. Failure to do so will end in execution.
Yoruko: (We all walked to the central island worried and confused.)
Monocrow: I know you all must be confused. But there's no need to fret I simply called you here to give you some motivation.
Shinji: M-motivation for what?
Monocrow: Murder of course. If a murder does not occur the first three people to fall asleep will be executed.
Yoruko: (This is so horrible, we have to chose between two people dying and three?!)
Monocrow: That's not all, please watch the video I just sent you.
Yoruko: (I then felt a vibration where my E-handbook is.)
Sora: And what if we don't look?
Monocrow: Then you will be promptly executed.
Yoruko: (After that we all checked the video he sent us.)
Yoruko: (What I saw in mine was the upperclassmen who made me who I am being kidnapped and tortured then the message "murder to find out the end.")
Yoruko: (After watching that video most of us screamed or ran or ran screaming, that's what I did. I ran back to my cottage.)
Yoruko: (I spent the next night and day trying to do different activities to distract me but nothing worked.)
Yoruko: (Breakfast was as silent as ever but this time is stayed with us. I hadn't heard a word since the screaming that night.)
Yoruko: (Instead of trying to distract myself the second day I spent wallowing, I couldn't escape it so why not embrace it?)
Yoruko: (I spent the day crying, screaming, bashing my head against my wall, etc...then night came.)
Yoruko: (There was only one thing I could think of.)
Yoruko: kill...kill..kill...Kill...Kill.Kill.Kill.KILL.KILL.KILL-
THUD
Yoruko: (The next words I woke up to were...)
Monocrow: A body has been discovered, please report to Electric Avenue immediately.
Yoruko: (I ran to Electric Avenue with a glimmer of hope Monocrow was wrong but...this is a killing game.)
Yoruko: (When I arrived I saw Nikei dead lying on the ground.)
CHAPTER 3 DAILY LIFE-END