88

Aaliyah

"Nah move yo fucking hand" he said as I moaned loud and tried to push him off.

"Stopppppp" I moaned and screamed.

He kept ramming it in my cat then he grabbed me by my throat and pulled me up.

"Stick it out for me" he said and I stuck my tongue out.

He spit in my mouth and stuck his tongue down my throat.

Whew bitch now this Nigga a freak fr and he more aggressive than the other niggas.

He smacked my ass and choked me.

"That's my girl" he said as he tongue kissed me while hitting it from the back.

I moaned.

He put my head down in the pillow and sped up.

"STOPPPPP" I screamed and groaned as he went deeper pushing all 12 inches in me.
___________________________________

He pulled out and rubbed my clit.

He leaned down to kiss me. "You Ight?" He asked as he chuckled.

This nigga left my shit leaking and quivering.

"Moveeeee" I told him as I caught my breath.

He laughed.

He got up and walked into his bathroom for a shower.

I feel bad and don't feel good about my self right now, shit oh whale.

I got out the bed and collapsed to the floor. "Shit" I said to myself.

I looked up and and he was standing in between the door frame smiling looking at me.

"U need help?" He asked and he licked his lips and his diamonds was dancing when he smiled at me.

"Yes bruh come on" I said as he picked me up and put my legs in the crease of his arms and I looked at him.

He trynna fuck again? I can't handle no more sir.

He grabbed my ass cheeks and kissed me.

"Boy why u got me in his position?" I asked him.

"Cuz I'm finna finish getting my nut off inside u inside of the shower" he said as he bit his lip and looked at me.

He opened the shower door and stepped in and closed it behind us.

He lifted his dick up and slid it into me and I gasped.

"Waitttt" I said then he started lifting me up and down on his dick.

I moaned soft as he went slow.

"U like that huh?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yesss" I moaned as he gripped his dreads and pulled his hair softly as he sped up.
___________________________________

"I hate to see u leave, but I love to watch u go" he said as he kissed me as I got in the car.

I chuckled.

"Hush" I told him as he stuck his tongue in my mouth and I sucked his tongue.

"Be safe outcha ma. Hit my line" he said as he rested his hands in his pants.

"Ight" I said as I bit my lip and I pulled off.

It's now 7 in the morning. I been here for Damn near 5 hours, I'm sleepy and my legs hurt.

I drove home. Fast forward.

I arrived home and I got out the car and I seen Nau'Jour car parked in the front of the house.