"Oh, you're usually up to no good
But I get you because you're so hood
When it go in, it feel" i started singing then i heard Nicki.

I turned around and screamed. She winked at me and hugged me as she started rapping.

"Don't go out with your friends
Start switchin' up your plans
Don't be on Instagram
Don't disappear again
Oh, boy, you got this pussy jumpin'
Oh, damn, we really fuckin' fuckin', baby
Oh, baby
Keep cummin' in it 'cause I want your baby" we rapped and I rubbed my belly.

"I want you suckin' on my toes
Fuck you better than them hoes
'Cause it's tighter and it's wetter and I suck it like a pro, oh" she sung and i sung along.

"Bend me over, then hit it from the side
Let me ride you, then ride it from behind
I ain't sharin', bitch, 'cause it's mine
Hit the deepthroat, then the bix-nine
He killin' for this pussy, he said, "Nick's mine"
Thick and long, damn, the dick's bomb
Best I ever had, not a diss line
And the best part, kiss the whole time (Kiss the whole time)" Me, Nadia, Meme, And Kaliyah rapped together.
_____________________________________

It's time to go finally, I'm sleepy as shit.

Me and Toosii got in the limousine as we left.

He ain't said nun to me the rest of the night. Oh well bitch acting like I knew they was coming tf, ion even see how they got past the guards Toosii hired.

"What the fuck was that?" Nau'Jour asked breaking the silence.

"I'm actually sleepy at the moment so we can talk about it in the morning" I told him as I yawned.

"Nah we gon talk about it now! U just fucking embarrassed me, had your ex nigga and a nigga u used to be fucking at the wedding" he said and I sat back and rolled my eyes.

"U acting like I was suppose to fucking kno key was gon pop up! Bitch it was yo weak wack ass guards who let they ass in not me! And Kentrell my fucking Bestfriend he gon pop up regardless the fuck"

"You still fucking them?"

"No nigga damn"

"Why the fuck u lying to me?!" He asked.

His ass better leave me alone before I be Ike and he Tina in the back of this limo. Y'all seen how fucked up Tina face was when they got out. He better gon bout his business Nie.

"Man bye Nau'Jour, gon act like ion know u fucking foreign friend that was at the wedding. Get yo goofy ass on really before I hurt ur feelings, not finna play with you" I said to him and he got quiet.

"We got married too soon" he said.

"I'm so glad u said that, we shol did get married too fucking fast cuz yo stupid ass can't commit to just one girl"

"Yo ass can't keep yo Ex niggas in they place" he said.

"Mane I don't fucking got time on god" I said as I put my shoes back on. "LET ME OUT PLEASE".

"Fucks no" he said. "DONT OPEN HER DOOR"

I rolled my eyes.

"We gon talk about this" he said.

"Ain't shit to talk about" I said as I yawned.
_________________________________

I wiped my tears and sat on the counter and drunk my 1942z

"Who trynna treat me like a lady? Fuck me like a thot?" I asked Nadia live and she covered my mouth.

"What the hell happen?" Meme asked as she walked into the bathroom with us. She walked up to me and examined my neck.