calm my envious heart(10th)

Start from the beginning

As I'm being dragged away, I see the doctor being crushed in a hug by that red queen and she kisses him and puts rose and him in her carriage quickly.

Imma kill that bitch-

Calm. down. y/n.

The king sits and offers me his hand and I take it, he pulls me up in his carriage and we drive of.

I look around the inside of the carriage and it's quite pretty. I touch the designs and I smile.

"Do you like them?" The king asks.

"What?" I ask confused.

"The designs,of the carriage, do you like them?" He asks,smiling.

He's a young man, looking around my age. I smile back.

"Yes,they're quiet nice to look at." I reply with a smile. Befriend the aliens, not fight them.  Taken From how to survive on an alien planet 101 by y/n l/n.

"I drew them when I was but a child. I like looking at my creativity, especially after seeing that red queen. So I travel in the carriage of my design." He says with a proud smile.

"You have a very artistic hand." I say, and he blushes.

"We have reached sire" he doorman says and opens the door.

The blue king hurriedly gets down and offers me his hand with a blush on his face.

I smile and get down with his help. We start walking in his castle. I look around and its beautiful.  It's all golden and white.

Maids and butlers come down as soon as he comes and they bow before him.

"Miss y/n, please do rest and join me for my lunch, it will be in around 2 hours. I hope that is enough time for a beautiful woman,such as yourself to get ready." He blushes and says.

I blush at his indirect compliment.

"Um yes,sure,I'll see you in around a couple of hours your majesty." I reply.

"Yes! Then I shall give you a tour of my palace. " he says giddily.

I giggle at him and he blushes. Then five maids come at me and guide me to some room.

He walks of the other way.

"Hello,my name is y/n, what is all of you guys name?" I ask the maids with a smile.

They get startled and smile at me and we all start talking. I'm great at gossip!

So here I am,sitting in this enormous bath,being literally bathed by these women, which is just heaven. We're still gossiping though.

"Oh fiona, that's just too funny. I can't believe the guard said that to you!" I'm laughing at their stories.

"Oh what to say lady y/n, you know how young ages are, all full of romance and love, in the blue kingdom, the men are very polite." The oldest maid of the group snickers at fiona.

"Oh please grace, I've told you not to call me lady, just call me by my name." I smile at them.

They giggle at each other and complete the bath giving me a robe to wrap around and drag me to this..oh wow closet,this large closet.  It has everything, gowns,jewelry, accessories, nightgowns,etc.

I blink at it and look at them and smile.

"Wow,this is a great closet!" I laugh.

"Thanks lady y/n! I ensured everything is of your size and liking." Lixy says.