jealousy is a bitch(9th)

Ok,so imma write the jealous trope for all the doctors(9th-13th) so that all of your fav doctors jealous trope are here✌😌❤

9th doctor :

Me and y/n have been sharing some close moments nowadays. I felt an instant connection to her when I saw her in the shop with rose the day that we three met.

Rose ships us,that much I know, but I think she's oblivious to my...let's just to persuasion.

I've been trying to give her gifts and things to impress her, taking her to planets she might like, rose has been helping me 'woo' her, she's kind of a shy,quiet gal.

She's my home. My safe space. I know I can share anything with her. I go to her when I have nightmares and she somehow make them go away just with her presence.

I'm in love with her...and that's fantastic. Atleast it was....until now.

Until this stupid Jack harness came in our life,apparently he's some sort of 'Captain'. Pshh as if.

y/n is a kind gal, she's great to talk to. Rose is always talking to her about her own problems like about that Rickey boy, she's very compassionate that way.

And also very oblivious. I don't know if she understands that Jack is flirting with her or is she actually encouraging it.

I wouldn't know which was worse.

Rose has been trying to tell me to talk to y/n, tell her how I feel about her. But I don't think I can.  And I don't like to not know the outcomes of things.

But what's happening right now? I hate it.

y/n's pov :

Jack has decided to join us in the tardis, I do agree it brings up the atmosphere.

He's fun and well a little extra appreciative of the people around him.

I'm not dumb, I know he's flirting with me.  But its jack! Who isn't he flirting with.

Rose and hin have got along great,I can see that. Poor guy is still confused and sad about his stolen memories.

"You know what y/n?" He asks In his 'up to no good' voice

"What?"I reply,amused amd slightly interested in his mischief.

Contrary to what doctor thinks, I'm not that shy and quiet, I like fun and mischief. It's just that rose is already always on the hyper side and so is he, so I have to be the calm anchor between us three.

"Let's dance." Jack stands up,offering his hand.

There's mischief and a promise of fun in his eyes and well, what else do I have to do right now?

"Oh well, alright" I roll my eyes and take his hand and he pulls me up suddenly, into his arms, making me squeak like a mouse, attracting the attention of the other two residents of this marvelous ship.

There was already music playing in the background so Jack just put his one hand on my waist,other offered to me and I put one of mine on his shoulder,other in his offered hand and we swayed quickly.

It was a fun and upbeat song and Jack was literally just dragging me and jumping about. I was laughing and he was too.

" Cmon you two, join the dance you guys" he said while we danced pass the doctor and rose.

The doctor's face was red and he had a weird expression on his face.

As soon as jack saw me looking at the doctor in my concerned eyes,he pulled me closer and started dancing even more enthusiastically  which made me laugh more.