calm my envious heart(10th)

Here is the 2and installment of the jealous trope with all the doctors.
But this time, its y/n who's  also jealous ,the doctor is gonna be too. It's more of an angst type.

y/n's pov:

The doctor and I have been dating since he was in his 9th form.

People,especially women are always attracted to him, that's been true since his last regeneration.

But now, he's this skinny mess of handsomeness and suddenly the whole fucking universe wants a piece of him.

That's not fair.

For example, right now, we're on planet naaya, it has 3 moons and the people were in the middle of a civil war.

The whole planet has been divided into this team of people with different colors.

Red and blue. Like literally their skins have these random marks of either red or blue.

And they both hate each other. Absolutely hate.

Talk about racism. *cue eye roll*

But, they hate each other equally, unlike earth which has structured racism with a hierarchy.

People here, don't like the other colored people and think they should be fighting.

For heaven knows what though.  They themselves don't know why they're fighting. They just are. Which is just stupid.

We came here for this planet's beautiful sunsets. As a request by rose and doctors wish to have a romantic sunset kiss with me.

I first was a little jealous of rose too. But,now she has shown that she doesn't like the doctor in that way. Also she has a new boyfriend named Marcus.

We accidentally have landed in the morning, on the partition of the red and blue side. Which is just stupid, it's like a line drawn which no-one passes and there's troops around the line.

And just as anyone could have guessed, the queen of the red side, has an infatuation with my doctor.

And this oblivious idiot hasn't noticed it yet and is trying to make them like each other.

"Oh doctor, please, the blue people are evil, they're all blue and...and blue!" She says trying to convince us not to go to the other side.

The king of the blue people is also there at the same border.

"That's not even a proper argument! We atleast have a reason to dislike you, you hate us for a thing we can't control, the color of the marks on our skin!" The king bellows.

The marks are like intricate lines of their faces, like tattoos.

Foolishly, the doctor was standing way to near the red queen and she pulls him and rose to their side.

And before I can join them, the blue king pulls me to theirs.

The doctor and me look at each other with wide eyes as we are being dragged away.

Both their castles are placed on top of this big mountain.

You could actually see the other castle clearly if you had binoculars.

The king drags me to his carriage and I don't fight. I've learnt that very early on. If you fight them,they get aggressive.

And the king has been dragging me with care so it's not such a bother.