chapter 1

Monday/6:20 AM

Monday/6:20 AM.

You woke up as sleepy as always. It's nothing new for you not to get any sleep at all at night, so you were really happy to get at least a few hours this time.

"Y/N get up now or you'll be late for your first day at school!" You heard your mother scream from down stairs.

Your mother was a really aggressive woman. But that was fine cause sometimes she could be really nice and sweet.

You quickly got up putting on your uniform, doing your H/C hair and putting on your every day make up, wich was basically just eyeliner, lashes and some highlighter.

6:50 AM

You went downstairs for your breakfast which was simply cornflakes with some strawberrys.

You had a small conversation with your mother before it was time for you to head to school.

7:20 AM.

You picked up you bag leaving the small apartment you were sharing with your mother and her boyfriend.

Your parents were divorced because your biological father had to cheat on you mother. That really destroyed her.

You only had one friend, Misa. She sadly had to live in the complete opposite direction from your school, meaning you couldn't even walk there together.

7:45 AM

You finally arrived at school going to your new class, 3-1, and sitting down at a table next to the windows. You were lucky getting into the same class as your best friend.

Classes wouldn't start in about 10 minutes so you talked to Misa who took the seat right next to you.

8:00 AM

The teacher had finally arrived and started talking about whatever class he was teaching.

You weren't listening. You were just looking out of the window admiring the beautiful sight of the sky.

You love the sky. Its like you could get lost in it any second.

Your friend lightly punched you you out of your trance. Just to nearly get caught by the teacher.

She was signaling to take a look around the class and look at the different faces.

You did and soon stopped at a boys face. Well, not actually his face. More like his neck. He was sitting right in front of you and was about 6'2. You were significantly shorter than him.

You turned to your friend who was grinning from ear to ear. You weren't sure why she did that but continued to look out of the window this time questioning what the tall boy in front of you looked like.

After class

You stood up from your table going to your friend. She was looking for her lunch until she realized she forgot it at home. Your mom always gave you more than you needed so you told her you can share.

You soon arrived on the roof, your usual lunch spot, but there were 4 unknown people. Well not all too unknown one of them was Oikawa. You also noticed the boy from back in class.

"Oh- uhh- sorry we can leave if you want us to." You somehow got out even tho you were quite nervous through the fact you weren't good with new people.

"What, no it's fine. I love having company with such cuties." Oikawa responded in a very flirty way before he got hit on the head by a boy with spicky, dark brown hair. "Stop flirting with every girl you see." Now the boy started to scold Oikawa while the two other boys just laughed at them.

It was hard not to laugh because every few seconds Oikawa would let out a small girl-like scream. Both you and your friend started laughing too.

"No, but seriously it's fine if you guys sit with us." A boy with pinkish brown hair said in between laughs. You did as he said and started introducing each other:

"By the way I'm Hanamaki Takahiro. But you can just call me Makki. I'm in class 3-1." The boy with the pinkish hair said.

"I'm Matsukawa Issei, but you can also just call me Mattsun I'm also in class 3-1. I think is sit on front of you two right?"

"Now that I think about it yeah, you do." Your friend answered and you just nodded in response.

Now the other two introduced themselves: Iwaizumi Hajime and Oikawa Torou. They are both in class 3-6 and you also found out that all four of them a part of the volleyball club.

You and your friend were having a good small talk with the boys till you all had to go back to your class.

On your way there Oikawa asked "Do you two want to come to our practice? I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

You were a little bit shocked but your friend quickly said yes knowing you would have probably said the same thing.

You now all returned to your classes. You noticed Makki sitting in front of Misa. Another thing that wasn't left unnoticed was Matsun who turned around to you a few times

 Another thing that wasn't left unnoticed was Matsun who turned around to you a few times

_________________________________________
Word count 848