chapter 11

Sunday/10 AM

You woke up, once again feeling arms around you. But this time it was a little different, you were like half laying on him. It was comfortable tho, it felt great, you never wanted to leave this.

A good 20 minutes of just laying there and enjoying the moment you heard a noise that seemed like somebody getting a phone call. It wasn't your phone tho.

When you were about to get up you felt on of Mattsuns arms move to answer the call and when he did the only thing you could here was loud screaming.

Both of you still being half asleep he just let out a small and confused hello while you just looked at him.

The screaming has calmed down a bit and you were now able to understand Iwaizumi asking him were the two of you were.

You guys shot each other confused looks before you realized that you had training today.

Matsukawa quickly hung up and both if you got up and started to change. You were the first one to use the bathroom. You luckily brought some more sportsy clothes.

The two of you were now on the way to the school gym. Oikawa wanted the guys to fo some more training before they had to play in the next tournament. You knew he was a bit nervous about having to play against Karasuno but he didn't really tell anyone.

Everybody was already there and did some light training. Iwaizumi then walked up to you.

"Why are you guys late? Did you sleep with eachother or what?"

You guys looked at eachother cause if you think about it you two did sleep in the same bed.

"I swear to God you guys."

"No no its not what you think. We were just sleeping in the same bed ..." You quickly said.

Iwaizumi still looked pretty much disappointed at you two.

After a lot of training, weird questions from Hanamaki and a lot of failed trys of flirting with you from Oikawa and Yahaba it was finally over and you could go back home.

You still had a lot of homework to do so after Matsukawa had brought you home you immediately fell onto your chair and started to do it.

You had a hard time concentrating do you decided to call Mattsun and ask him for help.

You face timed him and he picked up as fast as possible. He was sitting at his table also doing homework.

"Whats up?"

"Wanna help me do my homework?"

"Sure, sure what do you need help with?"

You explained everything to him and he was luckily able to help you out.

You two decided to stay on call for quite some while. You actually ended up falling asleep on call with him.

When Matsukawa heard calm breathing from the other side of the call he knew you had fallen asleep.

Before he also drifted of to sleep he thought to himself:

Wow i might actually love her

_________________________________________
Word count 504