chapter 12

You woke up at your desk with like the worst backpain ever. Not only that but it was also Monday.

You had art club today so you put all the stuff you needed in your bag before putting on your school uniform and your everyday eyeliner etc.

You looked outside your window seeing Matsukawa already standing at your door. You quickly rushed down giving your stepdad a quick goodbye and opening the door.

"Hello~" you heard as soon as you opened the door.

"Hello you goddamn tree" you said closing the door behind you.

You saw Matsun taking a few glances at you hand before you would quickly grab his. You saw him giving you a bright smile before starting to ask about how your night was.

After talking with Matsukawa about various things you guys quickly arrived at the school gates where you met Hanamaki and Misa.

The fact that you guys were holding hands didnt went unnoticed by your two friends but they decided not to say anything.

The school day went as always. You were zoned out most of the time thinking back to all the sweet moments you and a certain middle blocker had.

You would eat lunch with Misa and the volleyball guys but quickly getting annoyed by the comments Oikawa would make.

On the good side tho you were pretty much leaning on Matsukawa most of the time. To your luck it was ignored by the team.

After school you went to your art club being greeted by the teacher.

You decided to draw a few sketches, nothing special.

You were listening to music until the teacher told you that you could leave.

Today was a very chill club day. Usually there would be a few people who would joke around and you would occasionally join in.

Yours and Misas club ends half an hour before the volleyball practice so when you went to the gym you already found her outside.

The two of you decided to wait for the two boys that would always walk you home.

You didnt really noticed until Misa mentioned it to you but it has started to be a routine of you walking to school with Matsukawa and also walking back home. It is the same for her and Makki too.

Misa and you were just talking a bit until she asked you a question that you've been asking yourself for the past days already.

"So you and Matsukawa, huh? You like him, dont you?"

She new you good enough to know when you had a crush on somebody. You were usually pretty chill about stuff like that. Like you wouldn't start blushing or get nervous, you were pretty straight forward.

"I mean i guess I do. Like...im pretty sure I would date him lol." You said while rubbing your neck a little.

"Well then go for it idiot."

"Why would I? We know eachother for like what? A week? And on top of that he probably doesn't like me back. And don't come at me with the 'uHhH yOu'Re SuCh A pUsSy' you clearly like Hanamakki and also didn't tell him yet you prick." You said.

You were pretty harsh with Misa when talking about romance and stuff. It was something you avoided as much as you could even tho you were pretty chill about it.

Misa understood that tho. She knew you didn't wanted to talk about it so she quickly changed the topic.

After laughing with Misa for another 20 minutes the two boys finally finished practice and had changed back into their uniform.

Your group of four parted after a few minutes of talking making it you and Mattsun heading in one direction and Misa and Hanamki in the other.

You and Matsukawa were walking in the usual comfortable silence you to had going on.

Your eyes trailed of to the hands of you two that would brush against eachother occasionally. You didnt notice it but Matsukawa was doing the exact same thing.

Thinking about if he should grab your hand or not he didn't realise that he was now staring at your hand.

You obviously noticed that and decided to just fuck it. You grabbed his hand so your fingers could interlock with eachother before giving him a huge grin.

Matsun, not expecting what you just did, gave you a very confused look until also smiling at you.

As the two of you arrived at your house he let go of you hand giving you a small pat on the head before waving goodbye.

"Bye you fucking tree"

"See ya tomorrow sunflower"

_________________________________________
Word count 779