-17- Noticed

"Noticed?"

"Reader do you know why you were called here?"

You growled and rolled your eyes holding your elbows and pulling your backpack close to your chest. "Obviously, I punched that scum bag in the stomach, ran into the second year classroom and skipped class." You told the overweight man.

You didn't want to be here at all you wanted to be with Kenma. You began to scratch at the inside of your arm now. The man looked down at you and sighed. "I've tried to contact your mother but-"

"IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER WHO'S SUFFERING FROM A MENTAL ILLNESS AND CAN'T OPEN HIS JAW TO SPEAK!"

You yelled to him now standing up and slamming your fist down on your principles desk. Huffing and turning red almost. "Hmm... I'm quite sorry that happened, I didn't know-"

"OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW! YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN FUCKING THING ABOUT ME OR MY PROBLEMS, ABOUT WHAT IM DEALING WITH OR WHAT'S HAPPENING! MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMN BUSINESS."

With that you turned on you heel and exited the office. As soon as you got out of the office you leaned against the lockers your eyes watering. You gripped the sides of your face and dug into cheeks scratching.

Roku...

Lev...

Kenma!

I need Kenma! And those pills!

Y-yeah! Kenma and those pills will calm me down!

You began to rush down the hallway tears in your eyes ready to run into the second year's classroom.

It wasn't until you slammed face to face with a chest. Stammering backwards you opened your eyes and you I were met with the black haired male named Yuki. And what seemed to be cake batter and frosting on his chest now as the sliver platter he was holding fell to the ground.

"O-oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Yuki! I wasn't looking where I was going!"

S-she knows my name?

His heart fluttered not even worried about the cake anymore. People often forgot about him or didn't pay him any mind as if he was in the background or invisible. It felt nice to be noticed.

He then blushed red noticing the cake on his shirt and how he didn't answer you. "Oh! It's fine! It wasn't special anyways..." He muttered as he was taking the cake to Inuoka for a taste test but now it was all over his uniform shirt. "Ah... I'll pay you for it.. or something! I don't know I feel bad." You spoke to him now grabbing his hand. He blushed even more the tips of his ears red as you held onto his sweaty palms leading him somewhere.

"W-where are we going?"

"The bathroom to get it off your shirt." You told him. Taking him inside the girl's restroom causing him to blush even more. "Wow it really is better than the boys..." He whispered for once not smelling the scent of piss and sex in the bathroom. You ignored his comment and began to damp paper towels before wiping off the cake and the icing from his clothes.

"Sorry for making you miss first period, hope your teacher's cool with it."

"Reader... we're in the same class."