13

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Mattia groaned as he rolled over to turn off his alarm and looking to the side of his bed seeing the peaceful boy sleeping, mattia smiled as he kissed his forehead putting his boxers on and walking into his kitchen. Out of his whole life mattia never thought he'd get his own place after high school but he did, the only person who willingly moved with mattia was his boyfriend Robert. Mattia and Robert had been dating for about 6 months, the two were a power couple but did get into some arguments over mattia having one of Ale's picture in his phone case or wallet. Other than that the two were perfect, mattia helped robert find himself meaning they fucked and from there on the two became a thing but it was lowkey then they started dating. As mattia was making breakfast he heard a thud from the bed making him chuckle, as he continued he felt a soft kiss on his neck making him smile.

Robert: morning bubs
Mattia: morning baby
Robert: what you making?
Mattia: eggs, sausage, bacon and some pancakes
Robert: do you ever think about fucking anyone on the table?

Mattia slightly turned to Robert who had a small smirk on his face making mattia quickly finish cooking and kiss robert, you maybe wondering isn't robert taller? (not saying height is what makes the top/dom bottom/sub) Well Mattia and the boys grew throughout the and of highschool, kairi remained the same, Alvaro grew to 5'8, roshaun grew to 6'2, robert stayed the same, and Mattia grew to 6'4. As the two connected their lips once again things began getting heated, mattia bent Robert over pulling both of their boxers down and slamming into the younger. After a while the two were catching their breath as Robert's legs slightly shook, the two put their underwear on and ate some food then went to go shower. As the two were showering together mattia finished first and got out changing and drying his hair, as he was he heard a knock on the door and walked downstairs opening the door seeing Alvaro and kairi.

Mattia: oh hey, I wasn't expecting you guys
Alvaro: we told Robert to tell you we were coming
Mattia: ohh well hes showering
Kairi: so how's college?
Mattia: it's ok i guess, other than a shit ton of assignments its fine
Alvaro: I heard there's gonna be a transfer student
Kairi: I want it to be a girl so I can make new friends who dont pick on me
Mattia: it's ok kai, anyways have any of you heard of Alejandro?
Alvaro: *sighs* not since he left
Robert: ohh hey guys!
Alvaro, kairi: hey
Robert: what you guys talking about?
Kairi: oh about ale-
Alvaro: anatomy, that class is so hard
Robert: mattia you said you were done with Alejandro
Mattia: robert please dont start right now
Robert: either you tell me how you feel or I'm leaving
Mattia: you can stay, I'll leave
Robert: so you're leaving me?
Mattia: well you brought up the subject and I dont want to argue
Robert: fine, we won't talk about it!

The two boys just stared at the couple who were currently mad and annoyed with each other, they all said bye and left. When they did mattia was gonna walk upstairs when Robert pulled him back making mattia look annoyed and see robert with a key, mattia raised his brow as he grabbed the key.

Mattia: what's this?
Robert: your old dorm key, it's better to stay as friends till we have ourselves figured out
Mattia: but baby I love-
Robert: mattia, I'm giving you space, you need to collect yourself and your thoughts
Mattia: so I'm moving out?
Robert: you can stay but in a different room
Mattia: I'll just move out, I love you baby
Robert: and I love you

The two just gave each other a small smile as mattia went to his room packing all his belongings, as he was he felt someone kiss his neck making him turn and see Robert looking up at him.

Robert: one last time?

Mattia let out a chuckle as he threw all his things off the bed and quickly getting himself and Robert naked, when he did he slammed into the younger making him moan loudly. After about 5 hours and several rounds later the two layed down on the bed catching their breath, as they did Robert was a shaking mess making mattia smile. He sure was gonna miss waking up next to his now ex boyfriend and now his bestfriend, the two got into the shower and soon after Robert fell asleep. Mattia kissed his forehead as he left the apartment, when he did he drove to the school dorms and walked to his dorm. When he got there he saw a familiar boy but didnt really think much of it, as he entered his dorm and began unpacking his clothes and fixing his things. As he was he heard someone trip making him turn around and chuckle seeing the same boy from earlier pulling in his bags and thing into the room, mattia stopped what he was doing and helped the boy. After he did the boy thanked him and mattia just nodded his head and finished unpacking, after he finished he put his things under his bed and as he was gonna grab the box Alejandro had given him he slightly panicked when he saw the boy holding the box and reading the letter. Mattia quickly grabbed the box and stared at the boy who looked up locking eyes with mattia, as they made eye contact mattia felt his heart beat faster. After all those years, months and days he finally got to see him again, mattia felt as if he was going to pass out as they made eye contact.

Word count: 989