Class with denki

Flashback: Denki and you have been friends for a while, since you both have the same quirk you became friends quite quickly do to this.
   Present time: You sit in front of denki and he zaps you for fun you both giggle and get stopped by mr.aziwa "No using quirks inside" he says loudly. Everyone looks at you and denki, You both get embarrassed and smile. Uraraka who sits besides you nudges you and whispers "It seems like you guys have a crush on each other" she teases you. "No I don't" you say blushing and embarrassed. You think of zapping him back and go to do so but what you don't know is he was standing right behind you so when you turned to let out a gentle zap it hit his dick you dont realize what happened until you hear a soft moan and see him covering a big bulge in his pants. "OMG IM SO SORRY" You keep repeating. You see him blushing and everyone is looking at you two. "Looks like denki got excited for y/n" Bakugou says smirking. Denki starts turning red and walks back to his desk quickly. You daydream about what happened. "What are you day dreaming about ms.y/n" mr.aziwa says looking at you. "U-um nothing sorry mr.aziwa" you say blushing. You can almost see in his face that he is saying ya sure you are . Uraraka passes you a note and whispers "from denki" you open it and read "You and me at my dorm after school." You turn to him and smile he smiles back at you and you feel butterflies.

School ends and you walk to his dorms. He lets you in and walks you to his room. "You have a nice room its very cle-" you're about to say but don't finish your sentence because you hear the door lock. You turn around and see him taking his shirt off. Your face turns red almost immediately and turn around quickly. He lays down and puts on a movie you lay down next to him and feel a hand on your thigh moving upwards. You start to blush. He gets ontop of you and says "Y/n your gonna have to pay for embarrassing me earlier" he starts to kiss your neck and starts to take your clothes off . You start to get turned on from him being dominant even though you never thought of him that way. You start to make out with him, touching his chest and abs moving down and taking his pants off. He start to move down your body and starts to eat you out. You can't help but moan, you feel a vibrating sensation. You never knew he had a vibrating tongue piercing until now. He gets up and starts to put it in slowly you bite your lip from how big it is. He starts to thrust into while grabbing the bed frame and gripping the blanket. You have your hands on his shoulders gripping it tighter as his goes faster and harder into you. He starts moaning loud like he doesn't care who hears. You can hear someone knocking and denki stops. "WHAT!" He yells. "What are you doing in there?! Your being loud!" You can here uraraka ask. Bakugou cuts her off and says "I saw y/n walk in there with him" Denki ignores them talking and starts thrusting faster into you and cause you to let out a loud moan. "Sorry guys y/n is getting it right now" he smirks at you. "You feel so good" Denki says through a moan. You flip him over so your on top. And start to ride him. You can't hear the door unlock because of denki's moans. All of a sudden the door opens and you can see mr.aziwa,Bakugou, and uraraka standing there. You freeze and denki looks at them. "We are busy here" mr.aziwa slams the door shut and you continue. "W-Wait y/n im gonna-" He gets cut off by you looking down and white thick liquid dripping down followed by a loud moan. "Cum.." denki says after. You both finish and get cleaned up. You start to limp out of his room and Bakugou is there leaning on the wall. "You got a nice body y/n." He smirks. Denki walks out putting his shirt back on. "Back off Bakugou y/n is mine." Denki growls. "Chill man I was just joking.." Bakugou laughs. Denki carries you like a bride to your dorm and stays there with you. He puts on frozen 2, to watch with you. You both lay down and cuddle. You both fall asleep in eachothers arm.......