Chapter 23 - Red Flags.

Nam Bok and the stuttering twin were having a conversation when suddenly Lady Eom storm into the kitchen with a sour expression. She aggressively open the fridge and took out the ingredients to cook for lunch.

She then proceed to slam the raw meat on the top table and sneered,

"I can't believe he would do that to me... All because of that crazy son of a bitch." Lady Eom said as she recalled the last night incident.

She felt humiliated.

It's like her dignity is being taken away from her.

Lady Eom knew this day will eventually come but never expected it to be this early. The boy that she took in and raised like her own child betrayed and treated her like trash. Lady Eom never liked him anyways, of course she was nice to him but it was only because she knew that Moon Jo is not like the rest. He is the worst psychopath among them all.

Charming. Heartless. Sadistic. Evil. Manipulative. Violent.

He could even make other psychopaths feared him. That's how intimidating he is.

Followed by Jong Woo, the handsome boy next door who was actually very nice at first but turns out to have the worst tempered. From the start, Lady Eom could sense something unsettling about Jong-woo. Because he never fully seemed like a victim. He had that wild streak that left him unpredictable and a nasty inner monologue that spit on everyone he didn’t get along with.

He's also a violent person and despite his small size, he could take down anyone. Even if it's two against one, it's like he has a demon living inside of him.

Lady Eom didn't expected that Jong Woo would noticed that she put drugs on his food. Guess she underestimate him again, Jong Woo is smarter than she thought. After Moon Jo shoved the food down her throat, she remembered having the worst headache and immediately passed out for a few hours.

"What the hell happened to you?" Nam Bok asked curiously.

Lady Eom shook her head as if to clear it of distracting thoughts.

"Aigo, I shouldn't have listen to your stupid plan. You almost got me killed!" She yelled angrily. "They found out and shove the food down my throat. That jerk also poured poridge over my head..."

"What?!" The both men, gasped.

"H-How d-dare he d-disrespect you like that. I will k-kill him!" The stuttering twin scowled.

Lady Eom rolled her eyes at him,
"Oh my god, no... You're going to be one that's going to be killed instead."

"Our life is in danger. I think we need to move out-"

She quickly cut Nam-Bok off, "Then where you're going to live? This is our house now, we have nowhere to go."

Nam Bok scoffed at that thought, "That's bullshit. We can move out anywhere and you know that."

"But we can't move out without his permission! Don't you get it? We have no fucking choice." She crossed her arms with a serious expression. "If any of you break the rules, you'll be dead. There's only three of us now so don't do anything stupid."

Realization crossed Nam Bok's face as hs anxiously sank back into his chair. "Then we should we do?"

"Nothing. As for now, don't do anything that raise a red flags. Just act as normal and do as you told."

"B-But until w-when?" The stuttering twin asked curiously.

Lady Eom curled her lips. "Until I find their weakness and when I did, I'm going to use it against them."