Forget | Jotaro Kujo

!!SPOILERS PART 3!!

It's been a few days after the battle against Dio, and the remaining crusaders - you, polnuraff, Jotaro and Joseph - wished to go home asap. The group has been away from home for more then 50 days, constantly fighting someone or always on the run, so it was only natural that they'd want to go home to finally relax. However, the crew wasn't so lucky.

After The World's punch sent you flying down multiple streets and into a buildings wall, you were in critical condition. Honestly you were lucky to be alive, especially considering what happened to Kakyion, but not without the cost of your memory. You were in an hospital in Egypt trying to get in better condition so you could at least be cleared to fly back to Japan, but the doctor said you apparently took most the impact through your head meaning that flying wasn't going to be happening anytime soon. It was a miracle that your head wasn't completely smashed against the wall, thanks to your stand slightly softening your crash, and only knocked you out.

The accident put in a short coma, only waking up yesterday, and you found yourself surrounded by the three strange men. Of course at first you were scared but they tried calming you down and explaining everything that happened. You remembered basic things like your name, age, family and that you had a stand, but everything after that was blank. They told you who they were and the trip to defeat Dio and it slowly started coming back to you.

You sat up from your bed quickly and looked around.

"Then what are we doing waiting here? Dio could attack us or send someone after us again! Wheres Kakyion and Avdol!?"

You asked, ready to fight, a bit mad that everyone was still standing there. It was silent for a moment as you continued to look around the hospital room. You looked at the guys, eyes looking everywhere but yours, then looked down to realize you were in the bed. You were confused and was growing more frustrated.

"Did we defeat Dio?"

You asked, looking at all of them waiting for either to make a response. Soon Polnuraff gently nodded. You got a bit excited causing you to smile.

"So why are you all so sad?"

You started, not understanding the situation yet just happy to hear Dio was gone. You assumed you were in the hospital because you got hurt but you were going to ask about it later. You weren't quite sure how everyone defeated Dio or even how you got here but you would get to that.

"We finally defeated Dio, now we can go home! Let's get Kakyion and Avdol hurry up!"

You said trying to lighten the mood. You were relieved that everyone was safe and you could go home and see your family after all this time. You wondered what they'd say, you started to remember that you hadn't been able to properly say goodbye. Finally after some more silence Joseph spoke, your eyes glancing at him as he did.

"Kakyion and Avdol...they're dead..."

He said, tone a bit quiet. Your eyes widened a bit and you shook your head.

"W-what are you talking about..."

You said, confused about everything. What happened and why didn't you remember.

"Dio sent you flying into a building and you lost consciousness causing you to go into a coma...apparently the damage made you forget some things, it seems you only remember things up to one day before the fight with Dio..."