𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

Start from the beginning

"I want to add you to my list in my notebook"

"What if i don't want you too"

"Why wouldn't you want me too?"

"Maybe i'm a spy"

"You'd still have a name"

"What's your name?"

"Gus Carmichael, what's yours?"

"He won't give up until he's got it" Johnny blushes when she looks his way.

"It's Lizanne" and she walks towards the pool table.

"Zen!" Carmen shouts as she walks into the lounge.

"What is it Carms"

"Which one of you skanky burnywoods used half my shampoo!" she yells. She looks at Tyler "It was you wasn't it!"

"Catch me smelling like a girl" He retorts

Frank walks up to Carmen "Calm down"

"Uh you don't know what it was like, you weren't there"

Liam perks up "I'm starting to feel like i was the way you keep going on about it". I frown at Liam's comment and move away from him slightly. He's been to Burnywood so he knows what it's like, he can't blame Carmen for holding a grudge.

I carry on playing as Lizanne sits next to Johnny "Oops i didn't know it was hers" I roll my eyes.

"Well if it's not yours don't use it" I say to her.

She only responds with a glare and shives her hair in Jonnys face "did i get the smell of smoke out?"

Johnny blushes harder "Yeah"

•••

I'm sat in my room talking to Liam when Johnny and Dennis, Burnywoods head care worker, comes in carrying a bed frame.

"What are you doing? Get out!" I tell them

"Hey that's no way to talk to your new roommate" Dennis says as Lizanne comes in.

"Roommate? No thanks"

"Zenia Adelin, I remember you-"

"Seems like a lot of people do" I cut him off.

You can tell he's getting angrier, i can have that sort of effect on people like him "Now now lose your attitude Zenia"

"Or what? You don't run this place. Well to be fair it seemed like you could barely run Burnywood, when i was placed there for a while i basically ran the place."

"Fine anger issues" He says getting out a coin and using his old little nickname for me "head she stays, tails she goes" He flips the coin and without looking at the results says "Heads, happy sharing" He leaves the room.

I look over at Lizanne "Any of my stuff goes missing, you're dead"

"Hey you play nice" Dennis says poking his head through the door.

"Shut up Dennis" i say as he leaves.

Liam talks after watching what just went down. "Zen stop being horrible, she seems nice."

I stare at Liam with disbelief for the fact he stuck up for her and not me. "Get out Liam" I say bluntly

"What?"

"I said get out!" I shout at him. I don't know if it's because i was already worked up but i just snapped and Liam was at the end of the stick. Liam looks at me with confusion.