Final chance

Summer and Michael was sitting in the folly. "So we're not actually twins and we're not even brother and sister."summer said trying her hardest not to cry. Michael shock his head crying. "I'm sorry summer I've ruined everything."he said wiping the tears of his cheek with the sleeve of his suit. "It's not your fault it's what every sick man who raped my mum fault."summer Said sitting down. "Do you have to go." Nico said entering the folly.

Michael turned round and nodded. Nico looked at summer and saw her miming "do it". She didn't get what she meant but she had a guess. "Michael I don't want you to go because." She then stopped and looked at the floor then at summer then at Michael "I love you."she continued. "Well."summer said "I love you to."Michael said hugging nico. They then pulled away and their lips touched slowly and they kissed.

"So when's the wedding then."summer said laughing. "Shutup you."Nico and Michael both said. They Eventually reached the dog. "Dad we've got to stay in England."Michael pleaded. "Why, what makes you so desperate."Frankie asked. "I've got a girlfriend." He mumbled not wanting everyone to know. Summer jumped up on top of the table. "Everyone listen up." Everyone turned round and looked at summer. "I've got an announcement to make. Michael and Nico are now a thing."summer said nico and Michaels faces were now bright red. Summer turned round to see someone standing their she jumped of the tables and ran and have them a hug. "I've missed you summer."Ben said."I've missed you to."summer said back. "You know what Michael I think we should stay in England in Chester. Frankie said.

So yeah I hope you enjoyed my fanfic but it's now come to an end im currently writing another one called happiness is hard to find and I prefer writing that one so I decided to end this one hope you enjoyed and thx for reading 😊