what if??

sorry i haven't updated in ages I've been concentrating on my other story a lot more because people seem to prefer it but i hope you enjoy.

"right so basically you pic a card and it ll either have secret or truth written on it if you get secret written in blue you have to tell everyone a secret of your own but if you get it written in pink you have to tell everyone a secret you was told this year. If you get truth written in blue then someone has to tell you the truth to a lie they told you this year but if its pink you have to tell someone a truth. Everyone get it."summer said placing a pile of cards down in the middle of the large table they started off at Darren so they would finish at sienna. Darren picked out truth in blue and sienna told him that it was her who eat all his chocolate not summer.

They had been playing for a hour and had only gone half way round the table it was now Micheal's turn he picked up  secret in pink. "this year on the 31st of march at 6:45 i was told my mum and dads biggest secret they only had one child together so summer isn't their little girl."he said "but then you all know that already."he added before passing the cards to his younger sister she then took her turn and passed it round.

The pack of cards then got to sienna and she had to tell everyone her biggest secret "Well I've actually got quiet a Lot of secrets but theirs one I've been  bubbling over ever since i met a certain someone."she said looking at summer who had a puzzled look on her face. sienna got up and went over to summer and held her daughters hand. "I've been wanting to tell you this for ages but i just couldn't find the words. Summer sweetheart..." just as she opened her mouth Frankie stood up. "can't i tell her."he said walking over. at this point summer was really worried and her breathing was really heavy. "summer sweetie, me and your mum we've never slept together."he said. Micheal then stood up he had all tears in his eyes. "didn't your mother ever tell you not to lie, its not fair don't lie."he shouted before falling to the floor. nico stood up and hugged him. 

their was a moment of silence then summer broke it by saying. "so the other week when you said you got rapped way before you got pregnant, you was lying." summer stood up and most people expected her to run off but instead she hugged sienna. "I'm sorry." she whispered in her ear. Summer then walked over to Micheal who had stopped crying. "we can still be mates right."she said holding out her fist. "forever and always."he said pushing his fist against hers.

Mummy's angelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara