Friend or foe

Nobody Pov

Bakugou dreams were cut short by Aizawa who wanted to get Deku settled in as soon as possible. Bakugou carried the sleeping Deku to the dorms only to be met by an apologetic  looking Kirishima and an angry Todoroki. The explosive blonde didn't  have time to deal with those two his boyfriend was his priority right now. He didn't even know what was going on. He took Deku to his room and put him down on his bed. He shifted a little but went back to sleep. Bakugou left Deku's room to go and get some clothes from his room. Once he reached his door, he heard someone call out to him. It was Todoroki. "What do you want icyhot?" He asked. His tone was surprisingly calm and completely devoid of any emotion.
T: Todoroki B: Bakugou

T: "What do you think you're doing?"
B: "Getting clothes from my room?"
T: "No, I mean what are you doing to Midoriya?"
B: "Taking care of him. What do you want?"
T: "Last time I checked you hated him."
B: "Well then you need to get updated."
T: "You bullied him for years, do you think I believe you?! We all know that you're doing this just to hurt him more. I WON'T LET YOU TOUCH MY IZUKU!"
B: "YOUR IZUKU? I'M GONNA SEND YOU TO THE MOON IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF MY FREAKING WAY YOU BASTARD!"
T: "IZUKU IS MINE! I'VE HELPED HIM EACH TIME YOU MADE HIM CRY! I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU HURT HIM!"
B: "I KNOW, OKAY?! I FREAKING KNOW THAT I'VE HURT HIM AND I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT HIM, I just..... I l-love h-him."

They hadn't noticed the two pairs of arms holding them back from each other. Kirishima was holding Bakugou back while Sero was holding Todoroki. Both of their quirks were activated and the wall took some damage. Bakugou's shirt was burnt and half of Todoroki's shirt was covered in ice. The other half of course was burnt off. The rest of the class was getting tired of their fights. "Let me go!" Was all the ash blonde said before walking into his room and slamming the door. All was silent between the three people who were left standing there in shock and others in anger. Todoroki was completely pissed at Bakugou and this would not be the end of it.

Kirishima Pov

This is the second time Todoroki and Bakubro have fought. I wonder what's going on between them. Todoroki never acts this way, he's usually reserved and quiet. I don't know what's going on with him. "Todoroki, are you okay? You never act like this." I  asked to try and solve this to prevent other fights from happening. "You don't know anything about me. Back off!" That was the response I got. I don't know what's going on but this has to stop. We watched on as Todoroki stormed off. Sero looked at me with a questioning glance. I did the same. I'm going to gather the bakusquad to help me investigate. Bakubro came out of his room with the usual scowl on his face and headed to Midoriya's room. I called Kaminari, Mina and the others to try and solve this. I also created a group chat so that we could talk easily.

*Beginning of texting*

Explosion boi🔥(Bakugou): Who created this stupid group chat?

Rock boi🔼(Kirishima): I did.

Pikachu⚡(Kaminari): Sup my people.

Dance freak📻(Mina): Hey guys.

Explosion boi🔥: What do you want from me? I have to take care of Deku.

Dance freak📻: OMG. Are you two dating??😉

Pikachu⚡: I bet they are. Kiri you might wanna run.

Rock boi🔼: For the first time you might be right.

Explosion boi🔥: DAMN IT WEIRD HAIR! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!

Tape dispenser📇(Sero): What are you guys talking about?

Dance freak📻: We were just talking about the fact that Bakugou and Midoriya are dating!!

Tape dispenser📇: Whatttt?!!

Explosion boi🔥: If you guys don't keep this quiet I'm going to rip you to shreds.

Dance freak📻: So you are dating!

Pikachu⚡:🤐

Expliosion boi🔥: Good.

(This'll have to end here I know it's not the most convenient place to end it though. Hope you enjoy this chapter. I also won't be able to write for a while because of school and stuff, so..... bye I guess)

P.S- The title was inspired bye mhafangirl. Thanks for the support!