'He Knows!?' Chap 5

Wow look I finally have a name I'm so proud

-------
Naj multiverse

No one's POV

Error now known as Erratum was standing in front of a big highschool questioning his life "Ughhhhh" Erratum Groaned,"why did I agree to go here? " Erattum thought looking at the floor while pushing the door, while that was happening the teachers were talking about the new sewing teacher, "Ugh why do we even need a sewing teacher" Naj Error said "Ruru calm down im sure they'll be nice" Naj ink said as he was trying to calm Naj error down, "Though didn't muffet say he had no degree?" Naj Dream said remembering what muffit said, "Wait no degree? That's just causing Trouble!" Naj nightmare half shouted,right as he said that the door opened Revealing Our little glitchy bean, "Uhhhhh" Erratum said having the urge of jumping out the window but that would upset granny G so he faught the urge to do that, "uh hello there! I um..I'm muffet the school counselor!" muffet said trying not to stutter, "You must be the...new teacher..!" she said, "uh yea That's me...Kni-Nice to meet you..."

??? POV

'Huh...Never thought he'd end up here...' He thought 'Oh well...He probably won't even remember me...well atleast I can have my fun..'
he chuckled quietly.

No one's POV

'What did I get myself into' Erratum thought after all of them introduced them selves except for one, "The names Error, Im the P.E Teacher Nice to meet ya buddy..." Erratums counterpart said "Well uh Error will be showing you around the school, If that is alright Mr.Error" Muffet said, "Course that'd be fine", Everyone looked shocked, Erratum was confused why, "Are you sure ruru? you usually don't really show new teachers around...?" Naj Ink said
"Yep I'll be fine" He said, "Well alright then we look forward to having you here Mr.Erratum!" Muffet said "Yea...thanks" Erratum said not really comfortable from the stare of his counterpart, Error stood up from the table and lead Erratum outside, "So...How have you been..." Error said "huh? oh I've been fine I guess..." Erratum said, Silence was between the two of them while Error and erratum was making way to the knitting classroom, "So...How are the others...?" Error said making Erratum confused, "Huh? uh what do you mean?" Erratum said confused, Error Chuckled.

"How's dad doing you idiot"

----------
Yall Expected the plot twist? hopefully
Not TwT Anyways thank you for reading this chapter I will try and publish more chapters daily if I can but ima just say goodbye my little cookies and see you in the next chapter UwU