she, soon, led you to a room and stating that levi was already waiting inside and has been there for approximately 10 minutes now. eren somehow looked sick when he heard that and you remembered how time-conscious his boss was which made shivers run down your spine. fuck, this is our first meeting and i've already given a bad impression sigh.

"thank you," eren spoke to the waitress before the both of you entered the room.

breathe in. breathe out.

"you should just chi-" eren was cut off by someone loudly clicking their tongue.

you looked up, as well as eren, to meet with steel-gray orbs that had intensely stared at the both of you. "you, brats, are late," was all levi said as he clicked his tongue again before sighing.

"forgive us. we were fucking," eren replied, nonchalantly as his feet led him to sit on one of the table's comfy chairs. however, as you kept walking, trailing behind the german, your cheeks grew red.

"keep your sex life to yourself, brat. i don-"

you nervously laughed to cut levi off and said, "ah, that's not what happened. eren had an upset stomach, you see." this is so awkward, drill me in a big ass hole right now.

soon, silence enveloped the whole place as you, three, were the only ones in the fancy-looking, fucking expensive dining area. "i've already ordered for all of us," ackerman announced, his eyes held quite a passion of anger as the raven-haired male had spared your fiancé a glance.

eren had not replied anything to that, and you were uncomfortable. the heavy tension was only getting heavier and the deafening silence was not one you could bear so you thought of words to say to make a pretty decent reply. "ah, that's lovely, sir. thank you," you awkwardly spoke, breaking the ice.

"levi's fine, you brat," the man sitting across you stated as you just nodded your head. "so, tell me how he's been and how you've been these past months," levi added as you started with how you two met.

"y/n! you look stunning that i might take you to the dump site," jean complimented you from where he was, his form walking towards you after exiting his car.

you furrowed your brows at his contradictory statement and acted as if you hadn't seen him. "you can't act like that, you fool. i'm certainly taller than you," kirstein pointed out as a laugh had escaped his lips.

you playfully rolled your eyes in response with a soft chuckle following right after. "shut it because i know that," you replied.

jean noticed how nervous you were as he had laughed once more. "are you... nervous?" ー he kept laughing ー "don't be, y/n. i'll be inside already, okay?" and with that, the light ash-browned male had walked away from you and entered the church through the opened side doors.

sasha, who was your maid-of-honor, had neared you and said, "didn't i tell you that this day would come?"

you laughed at her statement as you remembered that she had quite assumed this that time she had caught you and eren together for a lunch out. "c'mon, i don't remember such thing," you denied whilst softly punching her arm.

but, braus only wiggled her brows in a teasing manner, knowing full well that she was right. "we all know that you know what i mean and that you remember what i said," she announced, a smug smile plastered on her features.

as you were about to say something else, the event had already started with the flower girls already lined up to walk down the aisle whilst throwing flower petals around gracefully. but before their turn was up, kiana had dashed out of the line to hug you.