He whispered: "Gu Siyi, I am late, I can't get out of bed."

"what?"

"what--"

Gu Siyi was excited and sat up from the bed.

Looking at the time again, only five points past six points, but fortunately.

Gu Siyi returned to God and found out that he was calling him... Xia Zhijun?

Pick up the phone again and it has been hung up.

This trouble, Gu Siyi completely did not sleep, get out of bed to wash.

The roommate was still asleep. She knocked on their bed frame and said, "Its only twenty minutes."

Gu Siyi changed his clothes and finished washing. Xiang Li and Zhang Xinyu, who lived in other dormitory rooms, knocked on the door. "Thinking, go together."

"Immediately!" Gu Siyi finished finishing and left with them.

Xu Lin looked at the figure they had left, and there was a trace of desolateness in her eyes.

Morning exercise is to do exercises and run circles. Each team lined up and ran along the playground.

The sky is already bright, the sun has not yet taken off, and the air is cool with the unique morning.

Under the leadership of the instructors, the boys and girls ran in a circle on the plastic track and shouted slogans in unison.

The shouts of vibrating and screaming, with the strength and blood of the teenager, echoed throughout the campus.

The boys team is faster than the girls team, and they are overtaking from the side of the girls team from time to time.

When Lu Jialu passed the girls' team, he saw Gu Siyi in the back row.

"Hey~sister~" He raised his hand and waved his hand over the bag.

There is a commotion in the female team.

"Wow, its Lu Jialu!"

"He is greeting me!"

"And Su Han..."

"They are so interesting."

The girls were watching over there, and the dull atmosphere was instantly active.

Gu Siyi turned to look at it, the first thing that caught the eye was Xia Zhixuan.

A group of boys dressed in military uniforms, as if he was alone, can be seen at a glance. He was behind Lu Jialu, running without squinting, and the soft black short hair was squatting in the morning light.

Gu Siyi found that his side face really looks good. From the bridge of the nose to the lips and then to the lower jaw, a delicate and smooth arc is outlined.

Gu Siyi, who felt the first time to kill the side, was a little addicted. Until the summer of the day turned his head, the eyes of the two suddenly hit.

Gu Siyi quickly pulled out his smile and took a glimpse of his unclear happiness and took his eyes back. Thinking of the phone in the morning, she laughed again.

After the morning exercise, there is forty minutes of breakfast time.

After breakfast, it was a 40-minute morning reading.

Everyone went back to the classroom and picked up the new textbooks.

The seat teachers in the classroom have not yet arranged a uniform, and they all continue to sit in the position where they sit casually on the first day of the report.