Chapter 3

I have no idea why i'm posting this yet, but whatever, it's been staring at me all week. Also good news; I’ve found an editor. She hasn’t yet edited this chapter, so there will be mistakes, but hopefully soon it will be fault free, and flawless (: Also I tried to make this longer, but I’m on a tight schedule, I fixed a few mistakes, but I’m betting that there are plenty more. Anyways on with the chapter…

~~~~

Chad’s POV

Kyle lowered down on his bed slowly dragging me along with him. I lay on top of him in shock. I wanted to move, but this moment was just too perfect, and I used it to my advantage, I lowered my lips to his and kissed him.

He let out a small groan, and I took that as a sign to deepen the kiss. I don’t know what made me do it, but I lowered my hand until it reached his penis, and I grabbed it hard; as he let out another deep groan. He licked my lips asking for entrance, I easily gave it to him.

Or tongues fought for dominance, but I gave up, knowing that he’d win in the end anyways. My shaky hands traveled back up to his belt, and I almost had it undone when there was a knock at the door. I groan out loud showing my frustration, and roll off of Kyle’s body.

He stretches off the bed and quickly fixes his hair, while looking in the mirror, before opening his door. I was wondering if maybe he had regretted what he’d done…but then why would he have kissed me back…nope no way he doesn’t regret it at all.

He swings open the door, his foster mother standing by the now open doorframe, with a boy around or age standing next to her. Despite my attraction to Kyle I couldn’t help but stare at the hotness that was him.

“Hey boys,” She says greeting us, and then continuing, “As you must know, just about everyone here is an adult, so make Troy feel at home.” She tells us, all but shoving him into Kyle’s room.

I could definitely make Troy ‘feel at home’…my dirty mind trailed off into naughtiness.

“Is he okay?” I hear a distant voice ask, but before I can comprehend who has spoken, I’m suddenly slapped in the face.

“Jackass.” I mutter to Kyle, loud enough for Troy to hear.

“Your welcome.” He say, and I glare at him, sticking my tongue out like the child I am.

Kyle’s POV

I did not just make- out with my best friend, I did not just make-out with my best friend, I did not just make-out with my best friend, I did not no way in hell make out with my best friend. Yeah this is my thought process as I walk to the door fixing my hair, worried that someone may tell that hey: I just made out with my best friend…oh crap, I just admitted I made out with my best friend! F*ck.

I don’t even know what made me do it. Was it the passion of the moment? His soft sweet lips having connected with mine, when I had lost control. And they way he…I shake my head, out of the daze, and proceed with opening the door. I know that whoever’s there isn’t as important as what has just happened, but it’s like a get out of jail free card. I know that me, and Chad, will have to have a discussion later, but at the moment I don’t feel like it.

I swing open the door, and my foster mother is on the other side.

“Hey boys,” She says greeting us, and then continuing, “As you must know, just about everyone here is and adult, so make Troy feel at home.” She tells us, all but shoving him into my room.

I look over at Chad, who is somehow- magically by my side- and see him practically eye- f*cking Troy. Really?! I mean we just made-out and now he’s moved on. Wait did I just admit –again- that I kissed my friend? No, no, no, no, no this couldn’t be real it was all a dream. I pinched myself. Nothing happened- unfortunately- and Chad was still staring the guy down…It’s not like I had the right to be jealous…right? An right now I probably looked like I was crazy, but how was a supposed to react?