𝟎𝟎.

"Once a queen and king, always a king and queen"

THE wind had a flow you could believe was a harmony if you paid much attention, but the eyes of the golden-haired girl were stuck in the pages of a book she knew like the back of her hand. That was the only memory she had of the place she called home—Narnia—a place kept only in her mind memories.

Her heart sunk when, once again, she remembered how it ended. The White Queen, the ice, home. She fought so hard and still disappointed the Dwarfs, her kingdom, Aslan.

She closed the book only to realize she wasn't in the tree she was before. Her back felt a rocky texture and her feet where buried in the sand. She grasped the book close to her chest, standing and scanning her surroundings. She seemed to be at a sort of beach. Her ears prick up at the sound of a faint set of voices, guiding her towards the sea. A group of siblings, or what it looked like, were in the sea splashing each other with water.

"Edmund!" screamed the one that appeared the oldest. He had blond hair and strong features, and it scared her inside.

"Edmund, what's wrong?" He spoke again for her to realize the dark hair boy was looking at her.

"Look" He pointed toward her, and all of the siblings' eyes were on her.

"Who are you?!" The strange boy screamed at her. Taken up a bit, she took a step back, making her grasp on the book painfully stronger.

"Stop Edmund, you're scaring her." said the raven haired girl, "What's your name?" She scanned the girl and proceeded to yell her name to the siblings.

"Primrose! My name is Primrose."