-L I S A 2-

POV Lisa

I roll over myself in bed with the feeling of eyes on me, but strangely I am not scared or terrified the eyes staring at me give me some type of calmness.
I know I should be scared right now and scream but something within me tells me to not scream. I open one eye to see what is going on, I see a figure walking towards my bed and I try my best to control my breathing so it seems like I am still sleeping when I am actually not.
I hold my breath in as the dark figure comes closer and closer.
"I know you are awake" whispers a deep voice close to my head.
I slowly open my eyes back up as I feel a rush of excitement but also a little bit of fear go through my body.
I stare at the dark figure in-front of me waiting for them to say something else.
As the minutes pass by and the person didn't say anything I start getting nervous and ask "Who are you and what do you want from m-" before I can finish myself I feel a big hand covering half of my face silencing me.
I feel myself get wet as I notice how big and rough his hands are, his thick fingers grinning my chin. I curse in my head, this is not how I should be feeling about a stranger in my house I think to myself as I try to sit up. I should be anxious and scared but I am not feeling any of those emotions for some strange reason..
I was actually starting to feel the opposite, I felt my panties get damp as his hot hand rested on my face still.
"Calm down" says the deep voice again. And strangely I feel myself listening.
"Good girl" he continues as he takes off his hand off my face "now I don't have to punish you for trying to disobeying me." I hear the mysterious male in-front of me chuckle at his own remark. I make a confused face "What do you mean with punish me?" I ask.
"Oh kitten you don't even know the things I want to do with you and that sweet pussy of yours, I want to claim every part of your body and make it mine"
"I want to lick and taste every inch of your body my love" he continues as he sits down next to my body.
"I just want you to trust me with your body and I will bring you all the pleasure that you could possibly ever feel kitten" I swallow the lump that has been forming in my throat as I feel my pussy throb and ache for this strangers touch.
"I-i I dddon't know who y-you are" I stutter slowly, my brain doesn't seem to working with him being so close to me. I hate the effect this stranger has on my body, I hate how my body is reacting to him so sensitively but also aching for his touch.
"You don't have to know who I am" he chuckles as he places his big hand on my stomach, I feel my lower stomach clench from the sensation of his warm hands and I try to keep my breathing normal.
"I love how your body is so responsive and sensitive to my touch" he starts making slow strokes on my stomach which made me feel even more aroused in my panties.
I am pretty they are drenched with my love juices by now..
I put my hands over my face trying to cover up the embarrassment that's being expressed on my face.
He starts making his way up my upper body and starts stroking under my boobs with light soft touches, his hands barley making any contact with my body. He slowly makes his way to my hardened nipple and starts stroking the sensitive bud while he softly grabs my other boob in his heavy hand.
A soft moan escapes my lips as I clench my thighs hard together.
He lifts up my night shirt giving him fully access to my naked bare breasts and I feel the warmth of his face coming down on my chest as he takes on of my nipples in his mouth.
Another moan leaves my mouth, this time louder than I wanted it to be. I shockingly put my hands over my mouth to muffle my sounds as he continues to tease my nipples.
Before I can even fully process what's happening I feel him undress me.
A deep animalistic sound leaves his throat as he goes over the curves of my body.
"So beautiful.." he whispers as he lowers himself to place a kiss on my stomach.
I feel a knot form in my lower stomach as he keeps placing kisses on it.
He starts going lower and lower after awhile he reaches my bare pussy.
"You are already so wet for me" he mumbled with a deep raspy voice as he traced a finger over my slit making my body squirm under him from the surprising touch.
I try to clench my thighs together but he just grips them and spreads them apart as he lays himself down in between my legs with his head resting right above my bare wet pussy.
I feel his hot breath tickling my skin down there and I try to not think about how I am letting a random stranger breathe down my pussy and see me naked.
Before my thoughts can take me anywhere where I might regret and start questioning everything his tongue starts licking my wet slit. I feel my hips buckle up from the sudden act, he grabs my thighs to keep me in place as he gives soft licks with his tongue down my dripping wet pussy.
Soft moans start escaping my lips and I feel knots starting to form in my lower stomach as his talented tongue explores every inch of my pussy.
I try to grind my hips on his face trying to ride out my orgasm but his grip on my thighs tighten almost painfully and he bites into the flesh making me scream out in pleasure and pain.
I feel tears of frustration form in my eyes as he keeps teasing me.
"Jjjust make me cum" I say with a strangled voice while I try to muffle my cries.
I can't believe that I am begging a stranger to make me cum, this so unlike me but in this very moment I don't give a motherfucking fuck I just want to cum. I just want to desperately feel my release and be in heaven as I cum apart for this sexy stranger.
He chuckles "Be patient kitten" he says as he sits up in between my legs. I have to spread myself really wide for him because this man is built huge. I wildly guess that he is about 6'3 or maybe even a bit taller and he for sure spends a lot of time in the gym as I see the dark contours of his buff body.
I think about how his hard muscles would feel in my hands as I scratch his back while he pounds deeply into my pussy.
Just thinking about him pounding into makes me even more wet.
"Tell me what you are thinking about baby" he whispers into my ears while he starts placing kisses onto my neck.
"N-nothing" I say with a soft voice as his lips come in contact with a sensitive part of my neck. He starts licking and sucking on that place making me moan and grip his shoulders to pull him closer to me.
He starts grinding his bulge against my entrance and the martial of his jeans rubbing against my pussy is making me even wetter for him. I groan and try to pull his twitching member closer to my entrance wanting to get filled up by him.
He pulls back up after he finishes giving my neck and breasts love bites.
I see him take his shirt off in the dark, then he goes onto zip open his jeans and frees his big member.
I can see the contours of his dick in the shadows and I inhale softly as I look at his dick with a shock thinking about how it will ever fit into my pussy.
"Don't worry kitten it'll fit" He reassures me.
Did I say that out loud ?! I place a hand over my face trying to cover up the embarrassment on my face.
He settled him self back in between my thighs after he finished taking off the rest of his clothes.
I felt his throbbing member rub close to my wet entrance nudging up and down my clit in a teasing motion.
I groan in annoyance and say "Just fuck me or leave"
A deep chuckle leave his throat making me even wetter if that's possible.
"You are such a brat, I am going to have fun taming you tonight kitten.."
"What do you mean tame m-" and before I can finish myself I feel his head stretch the entrance of my pussy making me moan halfway through my sentence.
"Fuck" I curse with a raspy voice as he pushes himself inch by inch into my pussy.
Fuck, he's huge is all I can think while I feel him slowly rock into my pussy trying to let me get used to his size.
I am sure he got a solid 10 incher packed I think to myself as I bite hard on my lips.
He pulls out his whole length till only his head is inside my pussy and thrusts back in.
I scream from the sensation and grip on my blankets as he starts thrusting into my pussy.
I feel my eyes tear up all over again while he hits every spot in my pussy.
He grabs my legs and puts them over his shoulders which gave him the opportunity to even thrust deeper into my pussy.
I swallowed every inch of his cock into my pussy and took it like a good girl.
"Your pussy is so fucking tight baby" he grunts as he keeps thrusting into me.
I see black dots behind my closed eyes as he hits the spot.
"Yes right there... yes oh my-" I scream as I feel my orgasm tackling me down.
He keeps thrusting into me while I cum with my legs shaking around him.
He slows down his thrusts and slowly bends down while he brushes my sweaty hair off my face.
"I am in deep shit" I say with a tired voice.
"I am deep in you" he replies back and to prove his point he thrust into me and stays deep within me for a second or two making me shiver.
"You look so beautiful when you cum on my dick kitten" He softly places kisses on my neck as I close my eyes tiredly.
I hear him mumble something before I feel him pull out his still hard dick out of my tired folds.
I feel a warm blanket around me before I get swallowed into my sleep full of dreams of the unknown man who just brought me so much pleasure ...

(A/N
LMFAOOO PLSVWKWHWKAHAK I HAVENT WRITTEN A WATTPAD STORY IN LIKE YEARS SO DONT MIND ME IF ITS BAD 😭😭😭 Chile lemme giggle and look away this embarrassing. If you ever cum across this story I wrote it as a joke for my friends and decided to post it on almost 5am in the morning. Lemme go to sleep- 🧍🏾‍♀️)

 Lemme go to sleep- 🧍🏾‍♀️)