the night before

✨maylor✨

The smell of cigarettes, booze, and sex wafted through the air as the soft sound of quiet snores and hums sounded through the room. Two young men lay tangled together in the sheets of a queen sized bed, a small blond against the chest of a lanky brunette, both peacefully asleep as the sun began to rise above the horizon. As a soft light began to take over the flat, both of the men started to stir, the blond groaning and rubbing his eyes with his fist. As his blue orbs slowly began to open, losing the fuzziness of sleep. He gasped, sitting up quickly, pulling away from the brunette, who also jolted away, gaping at the other.
"Brian-" The blond squeaked out cautiously, pulling the sheets of the bed up higher on his body, realizing to his horror that he was completely naked underneath.
"Roger-" Brian replied, keeping his eyes trained on the other man's angelic face in the hopes it would keep him from looking at the drummers body.
"We're naked," Roger said, looking around the room, Brian's room to be specific, to see his stylish clothing draped across the floor along with a few cans of beer and some smoked out joints, "did we..?"

Brian nodded slowly, wrapping his thin arms around himself, chills running through him due to the sudden lack of warmth from the other man.
"I suppose we did... Last night was... we were so hammered." Brian said simply, a small smile spreading across his face.
Roger couldn't help but giggle softly at that, his pink lips forming into a grin as well.
"Yeah we were... and guessing by the pain in my ass, I was the one who really got hammered.." He commented.
Brian blushed slightly, the dust of red contrasting against his pale skin.
"Mhm... do you remember much of it?" He asked softly.
The drummer bit his lip and nodded, scooting closer.
"Some... bits... I remember how it felt.. I remember how I felt.. I remember what we said.."
The guitarist nodded, thinking back, trying to remember what he could.

Sweat, groans, moans, and whines were sounding throughout the room as the two men moved together in sync, Brian moving quickly in and out of Roger's hole as the other boy moved his hips back against the guitarists.
"Brimi m'close.." The blond whined.
"M-Me too-"
And with that, the boys finished, moans filling the room.
Brian pulled out slowly and laid down on the bed, Roger quickly moving to rest his head on his chest, holding onto him tightly.
"I love you, Brian.."
"I love you too, Roggie.."

"Do you regret it...?" Roger asked softly, looking down at the bed linens, picking at them.
Brian took a shaky, deep breath, looking at the small boy in front of him.
After a few moments he shook his head.
"No... no I don't regret it at all. Do you regret it, Rog?"
The drummer looked up with a big smile on his face.
"No!- um.. no, not at all... I meant every bit of last night, especially the last bit. I love you, Brian.."
The guitarist reached his arms out to the other, grinning.
"I love you, too, Roger."
Roger scrambled over to Brian, hugging him tightly, burying his face in his shoulder.
"I'm so glad I decided to give you weed..." The blond giggled, looking up at the curly haired man, who snorted, shaking his head.
"What do you reckon the other two would say if we told them?" Brian asked softly, looking down at the boy. Roger giggled.
"Freddie has probably already planned our wedding, so I assumed they won't be too surprised.."
Both men were filled with such joy that the other loved them back that they could barely take it. Smiles were spread across their faces, hearts pounding as birds sang outside the flat's window. It was the perfect moment between two people in their perfect home with their perfect love.

664 words
Surprise I made this even though I barely keep up with my other stories. I know this was short, but I was inspired. Vote and comment to let me know you enjoyed! Also I'M LOOKING FOR REQUESTS FOR ALL OF MY ONESHOT BOOKS!!!! Thank you for reading, kiddos! I didn't proofread.