Dean and I turned toward the south entrance, and was met with a cage-like door. There was a broken chain, with a large lock attached to it.

"South wing, huh?" Dean said starting to sift through his dad's journal, "In 1972," Dean started to read off, "three teenagers broke into the south wing, only one survived."

I looked to the door again and a shiver ran down my back, "What the hell lives past this door?"

"I don't know, but from the sound of it. The south wing seems to be the heart of it," Sam said looking at the broken chain, "It looks like the doors are usually chained."

I cleared my throat, avoiding his gaze and said, "Yeah, I noticed that too. Probably why there weren't anymore deaths reported. They cut off this area after the initial case in 1972."

"That's one hell of a guess there, Dev," Dean said, shifting his gaze from the journal to me.

We all walked over to the door, and opened it, slowly making our way into the south wing. I let out a soft gasp as I was overcome with an odd feeling.

Dean turned to me and asked, "You, okay?"

I cleared my throat, and let out a shaky, "Yeah." I don't know what I'm feeling, but it's almost like a giant weight has been put on top of me. It's a very negative feeling, and it's coursing through me. Maybe this is what Missouri was trying to explain to me, my gift or whatever.

He didn't seem to be convinced with my answer, but turned to Sam and teased, "Let me know if you see any ghosts."

"Dean," Sam warned.

"What you got to be careful with that, it attracts spirits. I don't know what's going on with your whole ESP situation," Dean continued to taunt him.

"It's not ESP, I just get strange vibes sometimes, and weird dreams," Sam said annoyed with his brother. Same Sammy, same.

"Yeah, whatever, don't ask, don't tell," Dean interrupted.

I cleared my throat and asked from behind the boys, "Got a reading on that thing, Dean."

Dean looked back at me and smiled, "Nope, but that doesn't mean that no one is home, sweetheart."

A soft smile made it's way to my face, like every other time he calls me sweetheart. The warmth slightly taking that heavy weight I'm feeling away.

"Some spirits can't come out during some points of the day," Sam pointed out.

I scoffed, "Yeah, all the freaks come out at night."

"Hey Sam," Dean began, "who do you think is a hotter psychic? Trisha Arkett, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or you?"

I averted my gaze from the two, shifting around nervously as Sam shoved Dean's right shoulder in annoyance. We eventually found our way into a room that looked like it came right from a horror movie.

There was a medical chair in the middle with restraints lying lazily on it. There were body parts floating in jars of fluid, and there was even a headless doll on one of the tables with a knife next to it. I covered my mouth and nose as the old decaying smell hit me.

 I coughed, "Jesus. Good thing this place shut down. Doesn't seem like they treated their patients here kindly."

Dean grabbed my hand and said, "You could say that again, looks like a damn horror movie in here."

Sam looked around in disgust, while Dean investigated the room keeping his face neutral, me trailing close behind because he still had his hand in mine. I looked away from a table that had a heart just laying on it. I shifted again, uncomfortable being in this room.

"So what do you think? Ghosts are possessing people," Dean asked out loud.

"Maybe, maybe the spirits are just driving them insane," I offered.

"Kind of like my man Jack in the Shining," Dean mused, hitting my shoulder lightly. I let out a small laugh, but stopped as a small headache started to make it's way to the front of my head.

"Dean," Sam said seriously, "When are we gonna talk about it?"

I scrunch my face in confusion, Dean doing the same, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Dad's not here," Sam pointed out.

My eyebrows shot up, I completely forgot why we came. John had led us here, and he isn't even here. I just wish I knew what the hell kind of game this man was playing.

"Uh... how about never," Dean said trying to avoid the inevitable.

"Dean, I'm serious-"

"Sam so am I," Dean cut him off, "Dad sent us here for a reason. We will just have to pick up the search for him later."

"It doesn't matter what he wants," Sam said, the two boys getting closer. The closer they got the worse the pain in my head got.

"See Sam, that attitude right there, that is why I always got the extra cookie," Dean taunted in a serious tone.

"Dean! Dad could be in trouble, we should be looking for him," Sam pressed.

"I understand that Sam, but he's given us an order," Dean bit back.

"So we always gotta follow dad's orders," Sam questioned taking another step forward.

"Of course, Sam," Dean yelled at Sam, getting closer to him.

I winced in pain, and raised my palm to my head to try to alleviate some of the pain that continued to grow in my head.I leaned back against one of the tables, my hand pushing something to the side a bit. I turned and looked at it, "Sanford Ellicott," I mumbled to myself.

As I said the name a sharp pain shot through my head, and I gasped in pain bringing both of my hands to my head. Dean broke his starring match with Sam when he heard me gasp. He quickly made his way to my side and wrapped an arm under my left one and lightly put his hand on my shoulder.

"Dev," he said softly.

"I think," I gasped in pain again, leaning into him a bit for support.

"Hey, wow, what's going on," Dean asked, concerned.

"We-we need to leave. I think we need to get out of here," I breathed, clenching my jaw.

"Okay, okay. Sam lets go," Dean ordered, shifting his arm on my shoulder to my lower back.

As soon as we set foot outside of the asylum, the weight I was feeling had disappeared along with the headache as well. I visibly relaxed as I let out a sigh of relief.

"Alright, want to explain to me what that was," Dean questioned me.

I looked at him and nodded, "I will, later, I promise, but for now we have to do some research on someone."

Dean and Sam looked at me in confusion, "Who?"

"Well, while you were having your pissing contest about your dad like always, I found a name tag thing in there. Sanford Ellicott." I said sarcastically.

"Alright let's go," Dean said.