Chapter 5

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

- Previously -

"Your mother was one of the strongest kunoichi in all of Konoha, the scariest too. Her name was Kushina Uzumaki aka The Red Hot-Blooded Habanero."

"Your father was the greatest there ever was... he fought gallantly in the Third Great Shinobi War, securing our victory. His name was Minato Namikaze, aka The Yellow Flash of Konoha and my successor the Yondaime Hokage.

Present + Naruto's POV -

'The Yondaime is my father'

I was frozen in place not knowing what to say. I am the son of my idol, and my idol is my father.

"Naruto, are you alright?" Jiji asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Y...yeah i am alright Jiji, just thinking a bit"

"WAIT DOES THAT MEAN THAT I AM A NAMIKAZE! ALSO DOES THAT MEAN I COULD GET THAT DOJUTSU FROM THEM!" I shout realizing my bloodline could have unique abilities no one has seen in a long time.

"Yes Naruto it is possible for you to unlock these eyes, as a matter of fact Iruka has told me that your dojutsu has already manifested itself."

"W...what? How do I use it, When did I use it?"

"When Mizuki told you to steal the scroll of sealing from me, it happened when you were in the forest. As for how you use it, that is an unknown, no one alive has ever seen such a kekkei genkai as the Namikaze clan was nearly destroyed during The Time of Warring Clans."

"Kit I'll tell you how to use it later. Ok?"

At that I thanked Jiji and said goodbye to Kakashi-sensei. Who was standing there awestruck that the boy is his sensei's son.

After I leave Jiji's office I make my way to training ground seven to train my dojutsu with the help of Kurama.

-Timeskip -

'What do you mean that's not how it works you fuzzball!'

"It is just as I said you can not use the eyes to train alone. Look lets go over this again. Your dojutsu allows you to gain an affinity towards the five main elements, but with me you will be able to copy the other minor elements such as ice, dust, wood, even bone release. Just you need to see the person use one of their elemental jutsu with your dojutsu activated.That is what we will train today is you activating and keeping it active."

'Ok, ok what do I have to do?'

"Since you have already unlocked it you have felt enough sorrow and sadness in one moment. So all you need to do is channel chakra to your eyes if you even can control your chakra that well."

'ALRIGHT! I got this just you watch 'ttebayo'

I try to channel chakra to my eyes and nothing happens. I try again only to fail. This process repeats for another ten minutes.

"Hey what gives, why isn't this working?"

"I would guess your chakra control is terrible, but you should call it a night. You still have that test tomorrow. Ohh, andI would eat if I were you. You are going to need all the strength you can get."